6

Within two days Taehyung and Y/N's marriage was fixed by Namjoon.

On the day before her marriage y/n was inside  a store, she was buying some basic items for her but  when she was busy in searching for a particular item a man stopped by her side. He coughs to get her attention and as she looks at the stranger, she finds him completely covered by brown clothes even his face was covered and only his eyes were visible with dark black eyeliner on lower eyelid.
He slowly whispered near her.

" You still have time y/n. Save yourself from this marriage. That man is not right for you. He will make your life hell. He is not what you think he is, I know the reality behind his decency, he is a hunter afterall how can he not be a  cruel heartless man "

Y/N's eyes widens . Her heart starts pounding in her chest on this new information.

" W-Who are you and why should I trust you? "

" Just a well wisher of yours young lady and about trust part I never told you to trust me. You can marry him and find out yourself... But only if he lets you... live!"

She gasps

" But if you are willing to trust me then I will suggest you to run away from this place tonight "

" b-but where will I go, I don't know anything about this place "

A smirk is formed on his covered mouth.

" That is why good god has send me to show you the way young lady "

He explains her when, where and how she can escape this place but as she gets engrossed in her deep thoughts, he disappears in the crowd.

It was almost midnight and y/n can be seen pacing back and forth. She was giving thoughts then second thoughts.

As she was going through her stuffs, she pulls out a sketch as a tear sheds from her eyes.

" See even destiny is on our side."

She takes a deep breath before placing that sketch back in her bag as it fills her with some courage . She steps out of guest house dressed just like a women of that community. She applies some dirt on her face and arms, also to hide that mark.

It was almost midnight and everyone was asleep. She easily decieved the guards on believing her as one of the maids who was leaving  after night shift.

After walking for a while now she was  faraway from her guest house.

Her childhood fears returned  as she enters a dense forest which is quite similar to her childhood's one. Her grip tightened on her bag and she pulls it close to her chest. Even a slight noise was causing her heart to jump.

She strides with heavy breaths as flashbacks disturbs her making her feel  restless. Suddenly a rope is thrown which catches one of her leg and she falls down whimpering.
Her breath hitched as she hears someone walking behind her. She quickly looks at the direction of noise and gasps on finding that man from store.

He slowly walks towards

" Y-You!?"

He uncovers his face and laughs like a maniac.

" tsk-tsk poor little birdie!"

" W-Why would you do this?"

" Oh little birdie it has  nothing to do with you. Your only fault is that  you are Kim Taehyung's lady and I hate him from every piece of mine."

He squats down on front of her frightened face and tightly holds her jaw.

" Just like he snatched that Chief commandant's post from me years back . I will take away everything that's precious to him. I will make him suffer and pay.... and this " He pushed her as she fell on her back  but this time her head banged into a rock as she screamed in pain." This is so satisfying! I am already feeling better "

"P-Please leave me"

Suddenly she kicked  at his crotch area when he tried to hover above her making  him  groan in pain

" Ah!... This Bitch!"

She immediately gets up by utilising all the leftover energy and runs to save her life and soul.
Just then noise of gunshots are heard accompanied by loud groans. She immediately stops on her path and turns around only to find that man lying on floor with blood oozing out from point where bullets  have pierced his body.

Her mind goes blank as she is unable to comprehend the situation. She feels a ringing sound in her ears and everything spinning around her as her legs give  up  but before she could blackout completely she finds herself in someone's arms and she looks up only to meet the concerned eyes which seemed to be familiar with the ones of her childhood incident. Her eyes slightly widens as she finally identifies the person before falling completely unconscious.

" T- Taehyung.... ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~