22

They returned  their home.
" Mom! Dad! Where were you both?"

Taehyon questioned them. Y/N bends down and engulfs him in a hug, her eyes glistened as she remembers how she was about to  leave him behind.

" Please forgive your mom for leaving you son!"

She pecks his forehead.

Taehyung takes him in his arms pecking his cheeks. Then he looks at y/n whose eyes were shining with love. He curls his other arm around her and she leans into him.
Finally his dream family was complete as he admired his wife and child. He can't be more thankful!

" Jimin? What happened? Is everything alright ?"

Taehyung  questioned the Jimin who was waiting for them outside their house. A  big smile forms on his face.

" What? Petal is pregnant!"

Y/N asks excitedly

Jimin nods  beaming ear to ear

Taehyung hugs Jimin.

" Omg! I am gonna be uncle!"

Taehyung squeals excitedly

" We are celebrating tonight. I am inviting you both."

As soon as they reached Jimin's house y/n engulfed Petal in a big warm hug.
Taehyung congratulated them.

Jimin sat between Petal and Rose with his hands on their thighs.

" I am so happy for you three. "

Jimin smiles as he turns to Petal and rubs her  belly.

" Our baby  will be so lucky to have two moms!"

Jimin smiled and pecked Petal's lips. Then he turns towards Rose as he pecked her forehead involving her in conversation so that she doesn't feels left out because all the  attention was diverted towards Petal.

Rose smiles as her heart warms up  understanding the action of Jimin and she hugs his waist and caresses Petal's belly.

" Our baby!"

Petal nods smiling.

Y/N holds Taehyung's arm and leans on his shoulder.

" Their bond is so beautiful Tae!"

She whispered.

" Right!"

" Congratulations Jiminie!"

Their attention was diverted towards a very charismatic man with broad shoulders, who entered from main door.

Jimin and Taehyung grins as they  immediately got up to greet that man.
Taehyung introduced him to y/n as he congratulated Petal.

" Meet Mr Kim Seokjin!"

Y/N soon got comfortable around Seokjin very easily  because of his friendly nature.

Infact Rose, Seokjin and Y/N vibed together a lot.

* clears his throat *

" Taehyung!"
"Hunh? Oh! yeah! Jimin! What happened?"

Jimin chuckles

" Stop staring at Y/N and Jin as if you will swallow them in any second. You jealous freak! "

" Hey! I am not Jealous!"
" Yeah of course!"

Jimin chuckles again but his smile fades as he watched Rose taking seat beside Seokjin.