4

" Hey Taehyung! Did you get the news?"

He beamed in happiness as he tried to get the  attention of his friend whose eyes  were focused on the apple kept in front of him with a long rifle in his hand.

" What news?"

He consecutively shoots three apples in a row impressively and aims for another one

" Y/N's arrival "

His eyes went wide and his heart skips a beat as his ears ringed with that special name and he missed the apple on  shooting  this time. He turns around.

" WHAT? Y/N is here? Are you serious Jimin ? "

His friend beams ear to ear while nodding and a  little blush crepts on Taehyung' 's face. His eyes lightens up.

" She is in Namjoon 's office. Her father sent her here ."

" Her father sent her! That means... "

Jimin nods smiling

FLASHBACK

As Y/N was standing in front of a huge tree trunk there were two boys who were there too, hiding behind the huge trunk.

" Taehyung you know you can't do that other wise we will  have to face consequences " one of them whispered

" I don't care Jimin. Just look at her she seemed to be so scared, so lost in this dense creepy forest . She is literally crying. I want to help her!."

" You know the rules of our community Taehyung, our first contact becomes  our future partner, if you will help her then you will come in contact with opposite gender, outside our community, for the first time in your bachelor years then you will have to mark her as your future wife, as all the conditions for a perfect future partner will be fulfilled , are you ready for that? "

As Taehyung was lost in his deep thoughts, Y/N falls unconscious but as  Taehyung's reflexes were good he  was quick enough to catch her before she falls on ground.

Jimin gasps

" Taehyung! what did you do! I told you to think about it!! "

Taehyung's eyes widens on finding her in his arms. He takes a deep breath to calm himself down but instead of getting any unpleasant feelings he felt complete with her.

" I guess we were destined to be together Jimin. So let it be"

He looks at her face and  could clearly see dried tears on her face. It seemed like she cried a lot which pained Taehyung's heart. He pats her cheeks to wake her up but she doesn't responds.

" She is Seo Uncle's daughter. I have seen her with him once. I should carry her back to her home. It's not safe for her to stay here."

But before Taehyung can carry her Jimin stops him.

" You know the rules Taehyung!"

Taehyung kneels down and pulls her on his lap gently.

" I am sorry for doing this to you but this is the only way by which I can help you and  protect you. I hope you will understand me, forgive me and accept me in future."

Though he seemed calm but his heart was thumping inside his chest  as he  pressed his wooden stamp on her arm and breaks it afterwards to show his submission and  loyalty towards his future partner.

He sighs and takes a moment to adore his future wife. He caresses her cheeks so lovingly and picks her up in his arms. Till then Jimin returns with a horse.

His one arm was around her body protectively and with other he was directing horse. A sense of protection towards his partner has already filled his chest specially after holding her so close to him.

He drops her and returns back along with Jimin.

" Hope she accepts you in future or you will have to die single"

Jimin chuckles

" My heart says she will accept me!"

" But you aren't allowed to meet her before she turns 18. So you will have to wait for her now my boy!"

Taehyung pouts as Jimin chuckles again

Present

Taehyung informs Y/N's dad about that incident later  and why he marked her as his future partner.

Taehyung - Uncle told me that he will ask for Y/N's decision regarding our marriage in future and if it is positive he will send her here

Jimin - And as you can see..... She is here.... That means she agreed for this .... marriage.

Taehyung blushed  as his heart fluttered at this thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~