23 - The End

Taehyung removed her dress slowly as she covered her chest in reflex with her hands. He didn't remove her hands instead leans down to takes her into a passionate kiss to make her comfortable .
She slowly gets engrossed in the kiss removing her hands to hold his nape.
He snakes his hands behind her back as his wet kisses travels down her neck. He licks, sucks and kissed her neck. He unhooks her bra without her notice and parts to pull down strings from her shoulders, removing it completely. Her face reddened on being completely exposed to him. She pulls him down and hides her flushed  face in the crook of his neck. He caresses her hair to comfort her and give her the time needed.

She holds his cheeks and pulls him in a kiss to ensure him that she is okay now. His hand travels to her ni_ples as he lightly brushes his thumbs on them, she gasps in response.

He parts and closes his mouth around one ni_ple, teasing her with flicks of his tongue. She whimpers tugging at his hair. He suckles on it  and she arches her back. His hand travels to south as he rubs her above her wet clothed core. She gasps as her grip tightens on his hair.

Soon they got rid of their clothes as she shivered a bit. Taehyung hovers above her pulling duvet over their body so that she doesn't catch cold because weather was cold outside. He caresses her cheek so lovingly.

" If you want we will stop here love, and just cuddle to sleep"

" No! I want you Tae!"

She smiles and lifts herself up a bit to peck his lips. Taehyung nods smiling back. Their eyes were shining with nothing but pure love for each other. Love which need not to be expressed in words which was  felt by each other's actions. He rubs his nose on her as they giggle together.

He aligned himself at her entrance, she nods giving him the permission.
He slowly enters her as she closed her eyes at the pain clenching around him making it difficult for him to move . Taehyung grunts and  takes her into a deep kiss to distract her from pain. Her muscles relax and she stops clenching making it easier for him to enter. He bottoms out as they gasp together.

He caresses her cheeks to give her as much time as she want.

She smiled and nods. He pecks her forehead and connects their foreheads staying like that for sometime.

" S-Soory baby. I promise to turn pain into pleasure soon!"

He intertwined their hands as he  slowly starts moving inside her and as he promised pain turned to pleasure...
❤️

Otherside

Jungkook was planning to leave the city forever because there was no point in staying back now.

He was moving back to his workplace with  his luggage loaded  in a cart when he finds a girl running towards his cart. He orders to stop the cart and gets down being concerned.

" Are you okay? Is everything alright?"

" Please help me someone is trying to chase me ."

Jungkook watched as a  man with covered face stopped in front of them. He gulped on seeing a buffed man standing beside that girl.

" You! Get lost before I make you r-regret it !"

" And you think I will? "

Jungkook raised one of his eyebrow.

That girl hugs Jungkook as his eyes widened.

" He is my husband. Why would he go anywhere?"

" H-Husband?"