CHAPTER 4: Brahms

Raymond stiffened in his position like a statue as she left him there.

She slapped him across the face? Like what the fuck! She even dare called his monster a tiny stick. Who is this girl really?

His gaze moved down to his bulge and the word 'Tiny stick' rang over and over in his head. His phone rang breaking his train of thought. Seeing the ID caller, he swipe red.

His face was damn cold as he dial a number.

"Babe" A girl said seducively over the phone.

"Come to my room.. I need your hole" he said keeping his phone. Thinking about what just happened again, he bit his pink lips before leaving the bathroom.

"Hey Ray" A random girl came to straddle him. Her boobs were hardly covered and she was wearing a very short skirt.

Raymond traced his hand down to her skirt. Fortunately for him, she wasn't wearing any underwear so her grabbed her bare ass possessively.

"Hmm.. I need that rod of yours" the girl said bringing her hand to his trouser. She tip toe and kiss his lips.

Immediately that happened, Raymond tasted cherry on her lips. He pulled away and spit out.

"What the fuck did you drink Izzy?" He asked glaring at her.

"Luxardo" The girl shrugged obviously confused.

"Fuck!!" He cursed again and wiped his lips before leaving.

"What the hell?" The girl turned confused.

Elsa kept on walking, trying to find the others but she couldn't. She was completely lost. There are too much crowd and they are all wild to the loud music. Some of them kept bumping into her but she didn't care.

After a while, she finally get to the entrance.

"Thank God" she muttered, she decided to call Charlie that she's leaving but spotted someone sitting at the entrance.

Raymond.. how did he get out before her?

Some of his black hair a covered his face as he kept drinking from his bottle. He was even more handsome under the dark.

He looked back and their eyes met but look away afterwards.

Elsa sighed and began to walk towards the gate.

"Where are you going?" She heard him asked.

"Away from you" she replied.

"You might get yourself raped if you leave by this time" He said.

'Why does he care?' she thought and looked back at him.

"I can handle myself" she replied.

"Yea I know.. since you had the guts to slap me across my face" he said. A flash of anger appeared in his eyes.

"I'm.. s.. sorry for that.. but you crossed the line" She said wondering why she was apologizing.

A girl walked into the gate in haste and Raymond looked up.

"What took you so long?" Raymond raised his brow.

"I'm so sorry babe.. you called me all of a sudden" Brielle said walking pass Elsa. She kissed Raymond hard and her mouth dropped.

"Seriously" Elsa made a disgusting face before leaving.

Raymond watched her leave through the gates. She is sure stubborn. "Wait for me inside" he said to Brielle.

"Huh? I'm wet already" she held his cheek.

"Get the fuck inside!" He snapped before leaving her there.