CHAPTER 25: I want you/Medicine

Hearing his word Elsa swallowed hard. Of course she is going to stay with him no matter what.

She placed her hand on his cheek. "I will stay by your side Raymond. No matter what"

Their lips reconnected again, this time it was faster. Elsa traced her hand to his trouser.

"I want you" she said against his lips.

"Are you sure?" He asked kissing her again.

"Very sure" She replied still removing his belt.

"Are you really sure?" He smirked giving her a teasing bite on her lower lips.

"I'll cut off your tiny stick if you ask again" she warned and they both chuckle.

"I'm gonna show you how tiny it is" He pulled his grey shirt over and toss it to one side of the room. She laughed lightly.

"I want you too Snow, I want all of you" he whispered going to her neck. She closed her eyes and dig her nails to his back.

Raymond didn't bother unbuttoning her shirt instead, he torn it revealing her breast. His lips went there instantly and she went insane. Kissing her cleavage lightly he traced his finger down to see if she was wet enough.

"Your body is so sensitive. You're so fucking wet baby" He whispered parting the lips with finger then massage her lightly there while teasing her breast with his tongue and teeth. Her mind went wild at his touch, her body crave for all of him.

"Ray" she moaned out.

"Spread your legs baby" he demanded and she obliged. He climbed down from one side of the bed and dragged her down to himself. He kissed her lower abdomen. Gosh.. She missed this feeling.

His tongue kiss her thigh close to her p**sy, then use his teeth to give her a small bite. She shudder under him.

"Ray please" She moaned out and watch him buried his face under her. A loud cry of pleasure escape her pink lips. He gave her a teasing bite down there, her whole body was on fire.

"Oh Gawd!" She pushed herself to him. Taking a peek, she found him so sexy with the way his muscular arms were around her thighs. She felt the burning sensation in her stomach.

"F**k!" Her body shivered and he suddenly stop. Before she could complain, Raymond hovered over her tongue kissing her cleavage again.

He pulled down his boxer revealing his huge length. Elsa eyes widened for a moment. Is she going to take all of that?

He bought out a fresh c**dom and tore the nylon away. Elsa raised her brow.

"I'm always prepared for everything" he whispered kissing her lips lightly.

"Are you..."

"Please don't ask if I'm sure, I want this Ray" she cut in immediately.

"I know. I was gonna ask if you'll wear it for me" He smirked enjoying her flushed face. She nodded in reply. Taking her hand, he guide her on putting the c**dom above his length. It felt slippery to touch.

"Tell me to stop once you can't take it anymore" he whispered, she nod taking a deep breath. He lift her leg and widened it the more.

"I love you, I love you so much Elsa" He position himself to her entrance and slowly pushed himself. She wince feeling the sharp pain.

"You okay?" He asked lightly and she nodded. The feeling of being inside her was the best feeling.

"Should I.. fuck.. stop?" He groaned.

"No, don't" she replied breathlessly and he push himself further. Wincing again, Raymond kissed her lips, nose face and all over her face trying to distract her from the pain.