CHAPTER 15: Dealing

~YEARS.. AGO~

"Mom! I'm home!" Young Elsa entered the house throwing her bag on the couch. Her long hair was tied into bun, her highschool skirt short with her white shirt well ironed.

"Sweetie do not drop your bag on the couch. Go to your room and keep it!!!" Mrs Jolie yelled from the kitchen.

Elsa huffed, she picked up her bag and dropped it in her room before running back to the kitchen to hug Mrs Jolie.

Their apartment was on the seventh floor, neatly arranged.

"How was your exam sweetie?" She asked doing the dishes.

"It was good, where's Piper and Dad?" She asked.

"They went to the grocery store. Sweet right?"

"Big sis!" Young George came dragging Elsa's skirt.

"Awwn cutie, I've missed you so much" Elsa said kissing his face all over. She took him to her room and bought out snacks for him. After a while, they both slept off till 7:00pm.

"Argh!!!" A scream woke Elsa up. The scream came again and she sat up. "Mom?" She spared little George a glance before running out of the room. Her eyes widened seeing the scene before her.

Jolie clothes were torn revealing most part of her body. There were two dangerous goons in the room. She recognized one of them, it was her father old friend.

"Run Elsa! Take your brother and get out of here!!" Jolie yelled seeing her but Elsa couldn't move from her spot. She watch one of them grab her hair pulling his d*ck out to f*ck her. Anger took over her system and she ran to push the guy. The other made to hit her but dodge kicking him on his groin. She held her mother and they both ran to her room, closing the door Immediately.

George was already up by that time. Jolie called her husband but he wasn't picking.

Perceiving a strange smell Elsa frowned. "Petroleum".

By the time Jolie opened the door, the fire was before them. She watched the two guys creating more all over the house before leaving. She closed the door back before it could enter the room.

George began to cough hard because of the smoke.

"We need to escape through the window grab the bedsheet" Jolie ordered.

Knowing her plan, Elsa began to form to form a rope by tearing every piece of cloths in her room.

Unknown to them those guys turned on the stove before leaving.

The door caught fire and fall into the room hit Elsa's left leg, she screamed out hard. The pain was hellish.

Jolie was done preparing the rope for their escape. She ran towards Elsa and helped her up.

"Go first, I'll take your brother and climb down too" Jolie said. She would have tell Elsa to take her brother but the wound on her leg would make it impossible.

Elsa nodded and leaped her way towards the window and began to climb down immediately.

Jolie went to grab a cloth and place George on her back.

A click sound was heard and the next she saw was red lights. The apartment suddenly explode throwing Elsa down. She fell on her back and cough out blood.
'No' she thought as the fire grow worse. A tear run down her cheek. A huge stone with fire suddenly began to fall to hit her but someone carried her immediately and save her.

"Hey, you okay?" It was a male voice. She couldn't see his face because of her blurry sight. Her face was covered with bruises and blood.

"Elsa!" She heard her father called and the sound of sirens everywhere. He took her from the strange guy who left the scene immediately. Piper was sobbing. Riader asked for his wife and son and was told they wasn't saved.