CHAPTER 23: Unexpected

"wait what!" They both said at the same time as their eyes met again.

"You're kidding right?" Fredrick asked. She can't break up with him and end up with someone like him.

"No she's not kidding, got any problem?" Raymond asked raising his brow.

"You two know each other?" Elsa asked.

"Of course, who wouldn't know the rebellious guy in Sliver high school" Fredrick scoffed.

"You better watch it.. I don't mind breaking a few teeth" Raymond warned.

"Just go, I have nothing to say to you Fred" Elsa said.

"Right, I never thought you'll end up with someone like him. Someone with a bad history" Fredrick said and left instantly. He was not in the mood to cause a scene. If Elsa moved on already then this is no more his business. He just need to get his brother out.

"I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know about you" Elsa muttered.

"I'll tell you tomorrow. I promise" Raymond said kissing her head.

"let's have dinner together"

"Sure" He held her waist close.

Ben saw this and sigh. What happens when he find out. This won't go well if he doesn't know as soon as possible.

"Hey, Ray" He called walking towards them. "Can we talk. Remember I wanna tell you something"

Raymond look at Elsa and back at him. "Sorry man, maybe later. I'll call you" he said taking Elsa towards his car.

Ben sighed

°°°

~NEXT DAY~

Zeke knock on the door before him and went in when he heard the word 'Come in'. His stomach have a small bandage covering the wound he received from Brahms stab. He should be more careful while speaking with him.

As expected, he found Brahms receiving a blow job from one of his bitches. His finger was tightly on her hair as she continued pleasuring him with her lips.

Brahms let a cloud of thick smoke out of his lips. His eye was bloodshot.

"I'm getting bored, it's been long I've sent a soul to the devil" He let out an evil chuckled.

Zeke took a deep breath. "I found her"

Brahms lips curve up the more. That's what he was craving to hear.

"Get out" he ordered the girl pleasuring him. She stood and left immediately.

"Nice job Zeke, we should pay her a visit don't you think?" Brahms dropped the cigar, fixed his trouser well and stood on his feet.

"Yes boss" Zeke replied not looking directly to his eyes.

"Who's she?"

"Savanna, I'll take you to her"

...

Mrs Brown was busy doing the laundry when her phone rang. Raymond's name flashed on her screen and she picked it up immediately.

"Hello Ray, it's so nice to see you call, how is going?" Mrs Brown asked as she went towards the kitchen to off her stove which has a boiling water on it.

"It's going well, I need to tell you something" Raymond deep voice sounded through the phone.

"Yeah sure, I'm listening" She said pouring out the hot water into a bowl.

"I wanna know if I should tell Elsa Everything"

Hearing this, Mrs Brown halt.

"Everything?"