CHAPTER 30: Finding him

A hand grabbed Raymond by the shoulder and pulled him back. He starggered losing his balance.

"Are you planning to get yourself killed?!" Jake snapped at him.

He was actually on his way to meet someone instead he saw Raymond lost his thoughts.

Jake frowned noticing his situation. Raymond's whole body was shivering badly as he slowly sat on the floor.

His trauma.

"F*ck, Raymond" Jake went to hold him, his eyes were close. It's been long it hit him hard like this.

"Where is your sedative?" He asked checking his pocket.

"I.. it's not with me" Raymond stuttered.

"I told you to always hold it" Jake scolded.

"Hey!" Some touts came before them smoking dangerously. Their expression wasn't friendly.

"What do you want" Jake asked. His hand was on Raymond's shoulder whose head was facing the ground.

His past kept on replying in his head, his fist tightly clinched.

"What do we want?" The one who seems to be their leader chuckled. A cloud of smoke came out of his lips.

"Bring out all the valuable things you have then we'll leave" he demanded taking his stick of cigarette into his mouth.

Jake look back at Raymond and stood. He pulled out some change in his pocket and stretch his arm towards them.

"Please leave that's all I've got" he said.

Their leader look down to Jake's hand and back to his face.

"Do we look like a begger to you? What the fuck is this?!" He snapped.

"Look man, you've got to go. I need to take care my friend.."

Jake couldn't complete his word as a pinch land on his face. He staggered backwards. Two of the touts held him and punch his stomach causing him to fall flat on the floor.

"Search the other one" The leader ordered the tout with him and he obliged instantly.

The tout went towards the guy whose head was still facing the ground.

"Stay away from him!" Jake yelled but his stomach was kicked.

The tout made to touch him but was shocked when Raymond suddenly grab his hand. His Bloodshot eyes slowly moved up to the tout.

Raymond draw him close, kick his leg and then made the thug head collided on the floor. Blood ooze out of the his forehead immediately.

Standing, Raymonds adjust his neck. His eyes turned darker as he stood on his spot.

"What the F**k?" The leader muttered drawing out a small dagger in which he Bagan to attack Raymond with. Without effort Raymond dodge and grab his arm.

"Thanks" Raymond muttered. He twisted his arm, grabbed the knife, and bend to stab his both leg.

A loud resounded cry escaped the leader lips as he slowly go down to his knees. Blood gush out of both legs.

The other two holding Jake let go of him and ran away not looking back.

Raymond placed the knife on the leader's neck.

"No!! Ray don't!!!" Jake yelled madly at him getting up instantly.

Raymond spared him a glance before looking back at the guy in front of him whose body was already shaking in fear.