CHAPTER 10: Venom

Raymond lips was eating up Elsa's in a fast way. He just couldn't get enough of her. His callous hand caressed her ass possessively while she grind herself to him.

He stopped and went to her collar bone. "Oh Ray" she moaned breathlessly tangling her finger into his hair.

Elsa whole body was ignited. Her legs were tightly wrapped around his torso, she could feel his hardness against her thigh. They way his lips was sucking and kissing her neck was another level. He return back on kissing her mouth with his tongue.

His left hand went straight to her erected n*pple and played with it teasingly with it giving her a massage there. She moaned sweetly against his lips. He was about to go under her dress to head for her panties when a famine voice stopped them.

"Oh my F**k"

They stopped immediately. Elsa quickly pushed Raymond away from herself and stood to face the other side. Her face was as red as tomato.

Natasha stood on her spot with her mouth hanging.

"No way" Jake who was behind her also said.

'Oh God' Elsa thought bitting her lips.

"You two are making out? I thought you hate each other?" Jake asked. A slight of amusement in his voice.

"You guys fought last night.. how did you?.. when did you.. Why did you.." Natasha began to stutter.

"What's with you?" Raymond asked leaving the kitchen while Jake followed him.

Natasha went towards Elsa. "Really Elsa" she doesn't seems pleased about what happened.

"I..it was j..just a kiss" Elsa stammered placing her gaze on the floor.

"Is that what happened at the bonfire night?" She asked.

"Kind of"

"Oh Gawd Elsa.. stay away from Ray" Natasha said surprising her.

"Huh?"

"Yeah you heard me stay away from him. He's really good at playing girls alright? I've seen so many girls whose heart got broken by that jerk. He might my bud but I can't watch him hurt my friend. So Elsa, stay away from him. Beside Lucas is such a nice guy. Why do you like Ray of all people? He is hot.. every girls knows that but he's not someone you can crush on. I'm telling you this before you fall too hard.. Elsa" Natasha poked her by the shoulder.

"Really?" Elsa asked.

"Yes really.. He's dangerous, I heard he have cruel past only Jake and Leonard knows about.. He doesn't date. He had never date before.. so where's Charlie?" She changed the question.

"I'm home!!" Charlie screamed entering the room. The two girls left their place and went to check on her.

"Babies!" Charlie went to hug them with a smile on her face.

"I guess your date was awesome" Natasha said while Elsa sat on her bed. She picked her phone just to see missed calls from Piper. She spranged up immediately and dial the her number but no avail.

"Busy" she muttered.

"Is everything alright?"

"Piper is in trouble" She spoke up.

°°°

"Nooo!!!!" Piper kept on screaming the huge man kept dragging her hair roughly. "Ahhhh!!!" She yelp when he roughly drop her on the floor. A hard kick land on her stomach and she groan out in pain. He kicked her again and she curled herself like a ball. He pulled her up holding her hair then slap her hard causing her lips to bleed.