CHAPTER 35: Cold

Her hand moved to his black shirt drawing him closer, she tiptoed and crashed her lips on his...

Raymond took a sharp intake of breath, his eyes widened for a while but closed it feeling the lips the missed so much. He grabbed her waist and pulled her possessively to himself sucking on her lips one after the other.

"Hmm" Elsa moaned tracing her hand to his messy hair. He pulled her up and she wrap her leg around his torso immediately. Their tongue danced as both of them couldn't get enough of this feeling.

Closing the door behind him, Raymond carried Elsa towards the bed with their lips still molded. Their heavy breaths mixed with each other.

Dropping her gently, Raymond run his hand on her body. Gosh! She missed this.

They broke the kiss after a while then stared at each other breathing hard. Chuckling at the same time, they both felt the happiness they were craving for.

"I still can't believe you're here" Raymond whispered. It's still feels unreal. He thought it would take her more time before she would come back to him. Maybe he was wrong, they are both meant for each other.

"Me too" she grinned.

"God, I miss those lips" he muttered leaning down to kiss her hotly again.

"I miss everything about you" She said against his lips as they pulled each other cloths.

"Oh, Gawd I missed this" Elsa moaned out staring down at Raymond whose head was buried just in between her leg. Her heart was pounding fast as arch her back digging her finger into his hair.

Diving his tongue into and out of her, he outstretched one of his hand to play with her right br**st. The feeling was heaven for them. She rolled her eyeballs backwards moaning out louder. She was so close to her release.

He increased pace wanting to taste all of her again. Just after a while, her juice spurt out and he took all of it. He rolled his tongue on her abdomen setting her body on fire again, she became wet.

Wearing a condom, Raymond position himself at her entrance. "Fuck you're so tight snow" He groaned in pleasure feeling himself inside of her. She digged her nail to his back as he slowly began to move.

"Ohh" They both moaned at the same time.

"I love you Elsa" He said breathlessly.

"I love you more Ray" she said too wanting more of him. "Faster" she demanded.

Smirking, Raymond flipped her body making her go on four. His right hand held her hair while the other was on her waist. His move began fast not letting her breath cause each of his thrust was damn hard.

Elsa eyes was closed as she kept on moaned out his name while telling him how much she loves him. They changed position, Elsa was now the one top moving up and down on his length while Raymond spanked her ass every minute.

Both made love with different Position until after midnight before collapsing on the bed together. Elsa was on him, with length still inside her as the both slept that way.

°°°

~LUCAS MANSION~

"Master" Old Karen came before him to welcome him but stopped when she saw the look on his face.

He look like someone ready to shed blood if not careful. Knowing what's good for her she made way for him.

He head towards the bathroom straight and striped down himself before entering the warm water.

A light chuckle escaped his lips as he slowly dipped his head into the water having some thought running through his head.

"Hello" Old Karen muttered holding the phone against her ear with her eyes darting around the room, just to make sure no one is present.