CHAPTER 36: Monster

Hearing his warning, Zeke still stood in his place. "You know what your problem is Ray? You don't wanna listen. I know you're dying to know why I'm working with Brahms. He saved my life that night your sister died" He explained.

"What hell happened to my sister?" He returned his gaze back to the guy with a calm face. Moving towards him, he lean close placing his both hand in the table.

"You better let your explanation be reasonable and true or I can't promise to be nice" Raymond said with a dangerous look.

Brahms chuckled, he stood on his feet and slowly walk to face Raymond.

"You need to start talking, I'm getting impatient" Raymond muttered clinching his jaw hard. It's taking him a lot of strength not to stab Brahms on the chest.

"Venom sent you the video didn't he. I now see why people are afraid of him. His ways are full of..

"Cut the bullshit, and tell me what happened that night" Raymond cut in walking closer.

Brahms knew at that moment that Raymond was trying hard to hold himself.

"Fine, this is what happened..."

°°°

~THE NIGHT VICTORIA DIED~

Brahms being a crazy rich kid went out with his friends to do dirty jobs. They were asked to beat an old man and steal his things.

"Woah! I bet the old man can't walk again!" Blue his friend screamed.

They were five in numbers.

"That shit was crazy, I love this" Brahms laughed.

"That's gangster life for you man. Even when you're rich, you still know how to be fun" Smith wrapped his hand around his shoulder.

"Sure, I love to hurt people who deserves to be hurt" Brahms chuckled.

"Who's this mysterious man by the way?" Brahms asked.

"Black Venom?" Smith who was holding his shoulder asked.

"Yeah"

"No one knows him. Black stands for mysterious and Venom stands for deadly. Don't try to find out his identity or he'll kill ya" Blue explained. Brahms phone buzz afterwards.

*I HOPE YOU'RE NOT OUT THERE CAUSING TROUBLE? COME HOME NOW!*

He read Mr Adams message and scoffed.

"Who's that?" Blue asked.

"Nobody, what's the next mission?" Brahms replied.

"We're still waiting" Blue replied.

A strange man appeared before them. They stood straight just to hear it.

"Rape and kill her the way you want to. Call us once it's done" the man said handing the picture of Victoria to them.

Hearing the word Rape and Kill, Brahms eyes widened like that of the moon. He hurt and beat people but he never killed.

"Alright" Blue answered receiving the pictures. "Where's she?"

The man told them to go to a place at a given time.

"Blue, what the heck. Kill?" Brahms asked as they all turn to look at him.

"Yes, what's the problem? You've never kill before?" Blue asked in disbelief.

"No, this isn't right. Why should we kill people. I mean the girl..."

"Hey, you're part of us now. Leaving means dying. Venom would kill you if you quit.. so chill out and come with us. We'll show you how it's done" Smith said.