CHAPTER 40: Voice

"Fuck you! You enjoy destroying people's lives. I should I've known you're such a bastard" Elsa manage to speak.

Lucas wiped off the Saliva on his face. Raising his eyes to her again. Elsa secretly took the small pen on the table.

"Piper was captured because she stole from a person she shouldn't. I released her because I found out that she's your sister. Do you know how many times she escape death. I let her go because of you. I have no fucking idea on what you're doing to me Elsa. I find myself getting soft, doing thing I don't wish to do.. right now I should be teaching you a good lesson for slapping and spiting on my fucking face"

"I tried to be good for you Elsa but yet you fell for a guy who hurts you most time. Why can't it be me?!"

Elsa scoffed, right now her anger just grew the more. "Go fuck yourself Psycho"

The grip on her neck tighten and she choke.

"I don't wanna hurt you Elsa, once this is over, I'll take you with me whether you like or not" he said gritting his teeth.

Elsa kicked him on his groin before he could process what's going on, She rushed towards the door and tried to open it but it was locked.

Her gaze land on the key on the table and she rush to grab it but Lucas pulled her back then forcefully kissed her on the lips but he recieved a bite causing his lower lips to bleed. This made him hit her on the face sending her to the floor.

"Right, I should teach you some respect first" He said.

Elsa's eyes turned cold as she stay on her place, her fist tighten. That's it; This bastard is going to pay dearly for hitting her.

She swiftly grabbed a glass cup on the table to hit it on his head but to her surprise he held her hand then hit her again sending her back to the floor.

"In the next hour. We are leaving to jetsu island. There, you're going to spend the rest of your life with me" Lucas muttered.

"In your dream" she muttered pressing the tip on the pen bringing out a small blade. 'Even better' she said inwardly. She turn then stabbed his leg.

"Argh!" Lucas wince kneeling. Elsa went ahead and hit him hard on his head before rushing to grab the key.

"Elsa!" He yelled at her.

Elsa rushed out and lock him in. Unknown to her Lucas only let her go because he wanted to.

"Elsa! You can't escape me!" She heard him yelled.

She turned to leave but two men stood before her with a gun pointed to her head.

"Hello" she smiled awkwardly.

°°°

A scream came of from one of the guard's lips. Raymond twisted his hand further earning more scream from him. "Please don't kill me" the guy begged.

"How many people have you killed?" Raymond asked.

"Huh?"

"You heard me"

"I... I don't know" the guy replied fearfully.

"10?"

"There are more than 10 I.. I don't know the exact number" The guy replied.

"Really? Imagine one of those dead people turns out to be alive right now wanting to kill you and you plead for mercy. Do you think they'll forgive you?"

"I.. I don't know"

"Wrong answer" Raymond said breaking his hand the more before punching him hard on his face causing him to pass out.