CHAPTER 41: Make me whole (Final)

Brahms tried to steer but the car didn't respond. He had been trying it for three minutes now and no avail.

"The car is hacked. I can't control it" Brahms announced.

"Hacked? What do you mean hacked, I thought Mikaela took care of Venom's hackers" she said.

"Yeah, what's going on Raymond!" He tapped his earphone but no respond.

"There's no signal fuck. Where is it taking us to?"

"Oh God" Elsa muttered when the car sped up.

Brahms finally got connected to Raymond but unfortunately, Raymond wasn't wearing his earphone.

"Ray! Ray do you copy?"

..no response..

"Ray c'mon respond!"

...no response...

"Is he alright? I just hope he's alright" Elsa muttered.

Brahms eyes widened when he saw where they are heading.

...The sea?!..

He tried opening the door but no avail, even the window was locked completely. If they happen to fall into the sea then they'll both die.

Lucas groaned out in pain. His body began to feel weird. The stab wasn't ordinary. He look up and found Raymond smirking down at him.

"W..W..what did y..you do?" He asked but blood came out of his lips. "Argh!" His chest tighten giving him a hellish pain.

"What do you think. That knife was specially made for you" Raymond said dipping his bloody hands into his pocket.

"P..oi..son?" Lucas asked, his eyes turning red.

"Hmm, I got it from Lisa. The poison would only make you feel extremely pain and make you suffer for a while" He said.

Lucas face squeezed in so much pain. His tongue felt numb and his head spin so badly.

"S..stop the p.. pain" Lucas muttered losing consciousness.

Raymond sighed and look back. His eyes widened seeing the car.

Raymond grabbed his earphone and put it on.

"Ray.. answer goddamit! We are about to die here!!" Brahms yelled.

"I'm on it" Raymond replied.

"We are close to cliff, we'll fall in less than a minute!" Brahms yelled quickly.

'Seconds left Ray!' his mind screamed.

"Stop the car" Raymond said quickly.

"Yes sir" Cybrog replied

The car suddenly stopped as they almost fall. Half of the car was on the ground while half was hanging on the cliff.

"Brahms, you alright?" Raymond asked.

"Fuck no, we are hanging any movement from us would kill us both!" Brahms yelled.

"Ray!" He heard Elsa's voice.

"Those close to the area where the car is, find a way to save the people there immediately. If they die then you're fucked" Raymond ordered. immediately, men around the area began to search for the car.

"Connect me to the car" Raymond ordered Cybrog and he obliged.

"Hey Snow" A voice sounded in the car.

"Wait isn't that Venom's voice?" Brahms eyes widened.

"No it's me Ray... I'm in Lucas's secret room... You guys would be rescued soon I promise" Raymond said.