CHAPTER 9: Help

'I hate you!' Raymond sat on his spot as the word repeated in his head. He was surprised on how the word affect him.

"Why the hell do I feel sorry?" He muttered to himself.

"What was that Ray?" Jake questioned him. He was upset on how he embarrassed her.

Raymond only looked up at him briefly.

"Do you really have to do that? Beside why are you so riled up to see her with the professor. I thought you said you hate being around her?" Jake asked.

"Can you please stop?" Raymond plead looking up at him again.

"When was the last time, you visited Mrs Brown?" He asked.

"I don't know"

"Don't you think it's time for you to see her again. You're losing it Ray. It's eating you up like never before.."

"Stop!!" He yelled. "I went through shit today don't add more to it" he warned standing to leave.

"Stay away from her" Jake said.

Raymond did not bother replying ad he kept on walking. He got to a quiet spot and sat there alone. He bought out his sedative and injected himself, a loud groan escape his lips at soon as the fluid entered him but the pain stopped after sometime. His body cool down and he could finally think.

He bought out the chain on his neck and caressed it gently.

It was a gift his sister gave to him on his birthday, the year she died.

"Why do I feel like I haven't avenge you Victoria? I feel like the bastard is still living?" He seems to think for a while before leaving the place.

Lucas stayed in the shower for many minutes, the drop of water kept hitting his back. With his eyes closed, he clinched his jaw. 'Should I spit it out?' He remembered Raymond's voice.

What could they have possibly done that night? Did Raymond touch her? Did they kiss? Just the thought of it is driving him nuts. Does Elsa like him? No it can't be.

After a while, he switched off the shower and wrapped a white towel around his waist.

His phone rang on his bed. "What?" He answered.

"Really?" He furrowed his brow after hearing the person on the other part. "I thought as much" he end the phone call and stared into space with his eyes cold.

Elsa got home and breath out. Her eyes fluttered severally as she rest her back on the closed door.

She had never come across someone that rude before. How could he say such a thing? Anger boiled inside of her as she went to take a quick bath. She put on her nightwear then Wonder where Charlie went.

Her phone buzz at that moment and she opened it.

*I WON'T BE HOME TONIGHT.. TAKE CARE SNOW.. PINKY!*

Elsa smiled seeing this.

*MAKE SURE HE USE PROTECTION*

Elsa texted back and chuckled.

*WHAT!! ELSA WHAT THE HELL! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK. I AND LEONARD WENT FOR A NIGHT PARTY. YOU CAN COME IF YOU WANT*

Her message dropped in.

*NAH I'LL PASS.. I'M SO TIRED, I NEED TO SLEEP*

She dropped her phone afterward and lay down comfortably. A small smile plastered on her lips as she pulled the soft pillow into a hug.

°°°

A man at his late forties sat comfortably on his black shining office chair with his eyes closed. An elegant music rented the room, he kept tapping his finger on his table repeated.