CHAPTER 39: Exposed

~FEW HOURS LATER~

An ice cream bus stopped around the corner of a dark street. The headlights turned off making it turn darker.

"How do I look?" Charlie asked Leonard while adjust her dress. Her pink short hair was styled in a unique way. The light make up made her look even more beautiful.

"You always look great Mi armor" Leonard replied setting the camera before him.

"You sure, how does my boobs look?" She asked dipping her hand into her breast to adjust it, Leonard shook his head. Her pink short gown was sparkling under the bright light in the bus.

"I love them, they look perfect, can we start now?" Leonard asked.

"I know I just wanna look good in front of the camera. My fans can be among those watching so I need to look great and sexy" She said cupping her breast.

"I might fuck you in the bus if you don't stop doing that" Leonard said with his eyes rested on her boobs.

"That's what I wanted you hear, I guess I look great" she smiled cutely.

Leonard chuckled shaking his head before turning on the camera's light.

"You ready?" He asked.

Charlie check herself on the mirror one last time before taking a deep breath.

"Ready" she breath out getting nervous a little. This isn't her normal video on Instagram, this is live.

In the city, people could be seen doing their daily activities. A pink haried beautiful Lady appeared on the screen catching their attention. Some saw it on phone while some saw it on bill boards.

"Good evening everyone, I'm Charlie by name, some might know me as a popular blogger Pinkie"

"Gosh, is that pinkie? She's on live?" A girl said to her friend beside her.

"Oh my Gawd, I love her videos and style" her friend replied.

"She look so pretty as usual"

"Why is she on live?"

"I'm curious too"

Charlie lips stretched into a small smile.

"I'm here on live today to tell the city on what they should know. Apparently, there have been some unfair treatment among us"

"Have your love ones ever being accused wrongly leading them to jail? Is the law being fair to us? Is there peace among us? We are all smiling but within, there's something bothering you"

"Have you been receiving pressure from a mysterious man who hold your deepest secret, using it against you making you do what he wants?"

A video of Natasha sitting on a hospital bed came on live.

"Hi everyone, my name Natasha Hales. My mother which is my only family was killed brutally and an innocent person was framed for it. I made my findings about him but it didn't end well" she paused and cried over the camera.

"H..He stabbed my three times wanting to end me because I knew his identity. I managed to survive but I was kept and locked up for days by him.." She sniffed covering her face.

Lucas who got the news of what's going on rushed to his secret room.

"Why aren't you doing anything, take that thing down, track and fucking kill them!" He roared.

"We tried to but apparently, there are some computer hackers blocking our way.

On the sea, a big sailing boat could be seen on it. Inside, was Mikaela and 27 more hackers. Most of them are her computer freak friends, some came from Ben and some came from Brahms.