Tell Her

As you begin telling her everything she spins around to face you. As you reach the point where he raped you for the first time your voice cracks and you begin to cry again. Sobbing violently you continue talking. Demi steps over to you, pulling you into a hug.

You just stand there, arms wrapped around each other, her stroking your back to help you calm down. "Hey, shh, it's okay, he won't hurt you anymore" the tall woman whispers into your hair. Eventually you let go of her and take a paper towel to dry your tears and blow your nose.

"We should go clean up those wounds while the noddles cook" Rhea says and throws them into the now boiling water. She puts her hand on your shoulder and leads you to the bathroom where she takes out a disinfectant and some pads.

You just stood there awkwardly, watching every move of her. "What are you waiting for? Go on, take your shirt off or don't you wear anything underneath" Rhea laughes. You did as she told you to, although you felt uncomfortable showing her your body. There was a reason you preferred to wear oversized clothes.

You reveal countless bruises, bite- and scratch marks from your ex. Demi takes a moment to look at you and you instinctively cross your arms in front of your body in order to hide it. She moves closer to you, carefully grabbing your arms and gently pulling them away. "You don't need to hide from me, I was just shocked at what he's done to you." she says in a soothing manner. You nod and she strokes your arms up an down a few times before grabbing the disinfectant and the pads again and begins cleaning your wounds.

After your done cleaning the cuts Rhea walks to the kitchen to drain the noodles and you go to get a new Shirt from the backpack you left in the hallway next to her suitcase. When you come back into the kitchen Demi is already waiting for you. She set up two plates with Pasta and sat down on one of the chairs around the kitchen isle. You sit down across from her and she smiles at you.

Once you were finished you helped her clean up. "That was so delicious Rhea, you need to give me the recipe to the sauce you made!" She chuckles at that. "I will, wanna watch a movie now or are you so tired you wanna go to bed?" she asks. "Let's watch a movie then." you say and follow Rhea into the living room.

She picks out her favorite scary movie. You didn't like scary movie, you always had trouble sleeping afterwards and were haunted by terrible nightmares. But you didn't dare to say anything as your ex always got really mad at you for questioning his actions, so you just sit down and try not to show her how scared you are.

You sit there quietly your legs tugged up against your chest, hiding your face behind them whenever you thought there might come a jumpscare. Rhea notices you are flinching at every little sound "hey, what's wrong? We can watch another movie if you like" "N-no it's alright, I'm good" you respond.

The movie ends and you sit on the Couch, huddled together and trembling. Rhea scoots closer to you, embracing you with her muscular arms. "I'm sorry, it was a stupid idea to continue this movie. I shouldn't even have chosen it in the first place." You shake your head "no it's okay, it's my fault if i'm such a scaredy-cat"

You make an attempt to stand up but Rhea pulls you back down. "Don't say that, it's no ones fault if someone is scared of something, it's completely normal." You just groan at her response. "I'd like to go to bed now." you say, freeing yourself from her grip on your wrist.

Demi sighs and stands up, "come on then, you can sleep in my room. I only have one bedroom so I'll just spend the night on the couch" she says. You nod and follow her. You didn't like that she gave up her bed for you but you didn't dare to speak up, being scared she might get angry at you.

"There you go, the bathroom is right here" Demi points to a door next to the bedroom. "Let me just get some of the stuff I need for tomorrow, then I'll leave you alone" she grabs some clothes and heads into the bathroom to get changed. You get your bag and close the bedroom door behind you.

You tug yourself into the bed wearing only a t-shirt and panties. Thinking non-stop about what had happened today you slowly drift off to sleep.