Shower

"Hey baby" Rhea says and kisses you on the cheek. "Hey" you smile. "Okay, listen, I know you have a problem with alcohol but-"

"Rhea what have you done?" you ask in a slightly annoyed but still joking tone. "What? Nothing why would think that" she laughs and tickles you.

"Hey" you fight a little. Rhea laughs and continues to explain "okay, so, what I actually wanted to ask you was, the boys and I would go to a bar later and have some fun and I'd like you to come with us"

You wrap your arms around yourself and look down. "Rhea I-" "Hey, I know you have some troubles but I promise we'll take care of you and everything and we won't drink too much" she calms you down.

"okay fine" you whisper after some hesitation. "You don't have to do this because of me, just so you know. I want you to do it because you want to, because we could work on overcoming your fears and your past you know?" your girlfriend says, gently grabbing your chin and tilting it upwards so you look at her.

" I know" you reply "Okay" she smiles. "We still have some time, maybe we could use that" she smirks and places her hands on your hips to pull you towards her.

"God you're so needy all the time" you mock her. She pouts a little "It's only fair, I had to wait pretty long don't you think?"

"Ye, so you're used to it and can wait a little longer" you tease her and free yourself from her grip to take a few steps back.

She just stares at you. You laugh and take her hand to get her to follow you. "Idk how much time we have left but it'll sure be enough for a shower, right?"

Her face immediately brightens up and she happily follows you into the bathroom. You turn around to kiss her and slowly move your hands under her shirt.

You pull it up and over her head "and you're not even wearing a bra, what did I even expect" you laugh. She pushes you back playfully and your back hits the glass wall of the shower.

You're a little shocked at first but it quickly turns into arousal as soon as you see her approaching you with a smirk.

She's standing right in front of you now and grabs your hands to place them over your head.

You keep them there and she slowly removes your top whilst kissing you passionately. "God I want you so bad" she groans against your lips.

You chuckle "too bad, cause this will only be a shower" you grin at her disappointed face "Sorry baby, but maybe, if you do good, I'll reward you when we come back" you whisper and smirk.

Rhea blushes and looks away. "Since when are you such Dom..?" she complains more to herself than to you. But she couldn't deny, it kinda turned her on.

"Okay, fine" she says as confident as usual and looks back up. She removes the rest of her clothes, steps into the shower and turns the water on.

You join her and she spins you around so your back is against her chest. She takes a sponge, puts some body wash on it and begins to wash you down.

"We'll see if you're still gonna be this dominant after this night" she growls in your ear. You shiver at her sudden words.

She gently kisses the crook of your neck to let you know that this wasn't a threat or anything. You relax again and rest your body against hers.

Rhea continues to wash you down and kiss you and you just enjoy being there with her. You close your eyes and tilt your head back so it lays against her shoulder.

"I love you" you say. Rhea smiles and kisses your neck. "I love you too" she responds.

You finish showering and get dressed. "Where are we going actually?" you ask her. "I don't know to be honest. The boys chose a bar, they should text me the address any minute by now" she replies and finishes her hair.

She's done her black and purple ring makeup and wears black ripped jeans and a back shirt with a harness on top.

You decided to go with a simple back dress, it's pretty short and shows a lot.
Normally you wouldn't dare to wear something like that but with rhea you felt confident enough.

"You look good" she smirks. "You too" you reply sheepishly. She grabs her keys and takes your hand in hers to walk you to the car.