Nightmares

You are tied to the bed in your old bedroom. The one you used to share with your ex-boyfriend. You look around, trying to find something that could help you free yourself and notice you're completely naked. You call out for help but no one seems to hear you. It's dark outside so it must be nighttime. Why don't your neighbors hear you? Their bedroom is exactly on top of yours.
You hear someone turning the key in the lock outside and a second later the door is pushed open. You see your ex-boyfriend standing in the door frame, you are relieved, thinking he came to free you. "Babe oh my God, I'm so glad you're here. Can you help me get these off?" you say, mentioning towards the rope around your hands and feet. But his facial expression was very different from normal, there was a fire burning behind his eyes. He was furious. A bad feeling creeps up on you, you are scared. But he wouldn't hurt his little princess, would he?
He walks towards you and shuts your mouth with his hand. "One more note and I'll cut your throat" he growls dead serious. Taking his hand off your mouth he begins to take off his clothes. You think you know where this is going to. Small tears running down your cheeks now.
He crawls on top of you and kisses your lips. You try to turn your head away but one of his strong hands wraps around your throat holding you in place.
He pulls away and starts kissing your neck, down to your chest and lower abdomen. You squirm under his touch, wanting him to stop, but you didn't dare do say anything anymore, fearing what he said would come true.
Gripping one of your boobs with one hand, he forces the other one between your legs.
He starts rubbing your clit almost aggressively and you try to close your legs to get him to stop but he's much stronger than you. You close your eyes, hoping it would be over soon.
The next thing you know is him pushing his hard cock into your hole with so much force, it makes you scream and cry. Then everything goes black...

You wake up sweating and panting. You had a nightmare about your ex-boyfriend raping you for the first time.

You get up to get yourself a glass of water from the kitchen, being as quiet as possible not wanting to wake Rhea.

"Hey" you hear her sleepy voice behind you as you stand in the kitchen filling your glass. "What are your doing here?" she asks.

"Just getting a glass of water" you reply and turn around. "then why are you all sweaty and shaking?". You shrug, "c'mon y/n, tell me why you're really here".

You sigh and sit down at the kitchen isle. Demi takes a seat next to you. You tell her about the nightmare and the fear your ex might find and harm you.

She listens carefully not interrupting you once. When you finish, she just stands up quietly and wraps her arms around your shoulders from behind, resting her head on her arms next to yours.

"I'm here for you whenever you need me" she whispers. You take one of her hands and intertwine your fingers. The other hand holds onto her forearm.

You stay like that for a while until Rhea pulls away. "It's time for bed" she says in a low voice. "Can you stay with me?" you whisper. "You wanna sleep together in the bed?". You nod. "ok" Demi smiles at you, taking your hand and leading you back into the bedroom.

You crawl into bed and Rhea gets in next to you, tugging you in under the blanket. She reaches over you to turn off the light on the bedside table.

"good night" she whispers. "thank you Rhea, good night" you respond. Demi turns away from you and soon falls asleep again.

You listen to her quiet, even breathing. It calms you down, knowing you aren't alone and somebody's there to protect you.

You try to go back to sleep too but it just won't work. You turn to your side, looking at Rhea. She lays there so peacefully, the faint moonlight shining on her.

You feel yourself getting tired off the sight of seeing her sleep. You slowly drift off and fall into a more peaceful dreamless sleep.