Shopping With Dom Dom

It's been a week since you said yes to Rhea's proposal. Since then you were non-stop thinking about your marriage.

You bought lots magazines for inspiration and spent all day flipping throug them and looking up different things on the internet.

But today you didn't have time for that since Dom took you out to look for the perfect wedding dress. You didn't expect it but Dominik had a surprisingly good taste in fashion, especially when it came to dresses. He just somehow always found exactly what you were looking for.

You get out of the shower and wrap yourself in a towel before walking over into your bedroom to pick your outfit for today.

"Hey baby" Rhea smiles at you. She was sitting on the bed, reading. "Why are you still wearing a towel everytime you come out of the shower, I think it's pretty unnecessary by now" she chuckles.

You stick your tongue out at her, making her grin even more and shake her head. "What are you still doing here anyway? I thought you had an appointment today?" you ask her.

"Yeah but it got canceled last minute so I'm kind of killing time now by reading until you're back" she shrugs. "Oh, okay" you say and turn your back at her to change.

"Why aren't you coming with us? You don't have a dress yet too, do you?" you suggest. "Na sorry, first of all should the groom only see the bride in her dress at the wedding and second of all I don't plan on wearing one" she winks at you.

"So you're attending naked?" you joke. "Ugh idiot, of course not" she laughs and gets up trying to tickle you. "ah no, hey" you laugh out and run away, closely followed by her.

She eventually catches you and pick you up from behind. "hah, got you" she shouts in victory before letting you down again.

You turn around to look at her, both of you still smiling and breathing a little heavy. "Have fun today okay? And don't you two walk outta that store without the perfect dress!" she dares you.

The doorbell rings, letting you know Dominik is waiting. You kiss her goodbye and make your way out. You greet Dom who waves at Rhea who followed you to the door.

"take care of her" she grins and he gives her a thumb up before getting into the car next to you and starting the engine.

It's almost a 30 minute drive, but it doesn't even feel that long as you're listening to good music and singing along to it.

You enter the store and are greeted by a woman, whose dark hair is already streaked with gray. "Hello hello, how can I help you" she says. "Hi, we're looking for the perfect wedding dress for this young lady here" Dominik smirks at you.

"Wonderfull, but you are aware that the groom is not supposed to see the bride until the actual wedding ceremony?" the woman asks with a raised brow.

"Oh, no no, he's not my fiancé, he's just a friend" you immediately correct her. "Oh, I'm sorry, well then follow me" she leads you to one of the store windows and takes out some magazines.

"Do you already have an idea of what you might like?" the lady wants to know. "Hmm.. Not really, what about we take a look again together Dom Dom?" you turn to him.

He nods and the saleswoman hands you the catalogues. You sit down on two stools next to a little coffee table and begin to flip through the pages, pointing out a dress every now and then.

"Ouh what about this one, its got a slightly purple and black touch to it. Reminds me of the judgement day colors you know?" Dom hands you his magazin. You give a positive hum and scan the store for the woman from earlier.

"Oh, hi, there you are, do you have this dress here by any chance?" you ask as soon as you found her. "Oh, yeah, let me get it for you" she says and walks away.

You give Dom, who is still sitting in the corner looking at more dresses and marking the ones he likes, a thumbs up and he smiles.

The woman returns with he exact dress and you go to try it on..