Rhea's Friends

Rhea opens the door to let in the three boys. The shortest one hugs Rhea, he didn't even notice you yet.

"Who is this?" a very tall and muscular man asks. He scares you a bit. Rhea smiles and puts an arms around you.

"Do you wanna introduce yourself or should I do it for you?" she whispers. "You please" you answer. You're scared she might tell them about what happened but you also didn't dare to speak for yourself just yet.

"So, this is y/n, she's staying at mine for some time so get used to it." Demi tells the boys.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Dominic but you can call me Dom like everyone else." the short one who hugged Rhea says.

"I'm Damian" says the tall one and reaches out to shake your hand. You shyly return the gesture.

"And I'm Finn" the third one who hasn't spoken yet says. You just nod and try to smile at them.

"Alright" Rhea says and grabs your hand. You follow her into the living room, they boys right behind you.

They sit down on the couch and Dominic turns on the TV. "Come here y/n" Demi says. Only now do you realize that you're the only one still standing.

You sit down next to her at the end of the couch. She puts her arm around you and leans back. "So what's the plan for today?" Rhea asks.

"What about we play some games and order pizza later. We could also watch a movie then" Finn says.

"Or we could make a horror movie marathon" Dom says enthusiastically. "No way, as much as I'd love to but y/n here can't stand horror." Rhea quickly throws in.

"What about we watch some stupid movies to laugh about" Damian suggests. "Oh yes, do you wanna watch barbie?" Demi says and looks at you. You shrug "fine by me"

"OK yeah, let's do it" Dom says and scrolls through a list of movies to find what they're looking for. "I'll order pizza, what do you guys want?" Finn says.

Everyone orders except for you. "What do you want y/n?" Damian says. "Nothing thanks" you reply shyly.

"y/n can we talk for a sec?" Rhea says and stands up. You're confused but follow her into the kitchen.

Demi leans against a counter and looks at you. "What is it that you wanna talk about?" "Are you hungry?" she asks.

You give her a confused look. "No why you asking?" you lie. "Because it's almost 2pm and you haven't eaten anything today except the little breakfast we had at around 9."

You sigh "I'm just not comfortable with eating in front of other men" Rhea gives you a sad smile "okay, but if you change your mind you can always take some of my pizza ok?" "thank you" you smile.

You return to the living room and join the boys who waited with the start of the film until you were back.

It was actually more fun than you originally thought. You were even comfortable enough to laugh out loud, even if it wasn't often, and steal one of Rhea's pizza slices.

It was around 10pm when Demi practically threw the boys out because they just wouldn't leave. "Byee" you both said before Rhea closed the door behind them.

"That wasn't as bad as I thought, they're pretty cool" you say and she grins at you. "Yea, I liked it too but I'm pretty tired now." Demi yawns.

You hesitate before asking "can you sleep with me in the bed again?" Rhea smirks, "sure" then grabs your hand and leads you to the bedroom.

You both get ready for bed and lay down. "Demi?" you whisper. "hm" she hums. "I know you're tired and everything but can we cuddle? I feel a bit lonely right now."

"Of course, come here love" she responds and stretches out her arm so you can snuggle up to her.

I like the feeling I get when we touch. You think. Damn I never felt this way with him, like, actually cared for and protected and comfortable and all that.

"Good night" Rhea whispers. You feel her lips slightly brushing the top of your head.

I wonder what it would be like to kiss her. "Good night Demi, thank you for everything!" "You're welcome" she says and pecks you on your head.

Heat rushes through your body. Something you never felt before. With your ex you always wished for things to be over as soon as possible, with Rhea you wanted them to never end.