Surprise

Rhea walks back into her locker room. She just lost a match and is super frustrated and angry at herself.

"Hey babe, you did great out there" you try to cheer her up. She huffs "oh really? Then why'd I lose?"

You just stand there awkwardly, not knowing what to do or say. "I'm sorry darling" she sighs "I think I just need some time alone for now.. Will you wait in the car until I'm finished changing?"

You nod and grab the keys. You walk out the door and head for Rhea's car. You open it and sit down on the passengers seat.

About 20 minutes later you hear a knock on the drivers side window. You unlock the door and Demi gets in." Sorry you had to wait so long" she apologizes.

"It's fine, let's just get home." you brush it off. "why in such a hurry?" she looks at you confused. "mmh let's just say I have a surprise for you" you whisper and smirk.

"Is that so?" she grins. During the car ride she keeps her hand on your thigh. It's almost like a ritual now.

She trails her hand up and down, knowing your limits by now. You arrive at her apartment and get out.

"Soo, what is your surprise?" she asks, failing to hide her excitement. "Be patient babygirl" you tease her. She groans and follows you inside.

"Y/nnn" she begs. "Don't tease me like that". You chuckle "well, what about you go grab some snacks and meet me in the bathroom?"

Rhea looks a little confused but does what you say. You go and run a bath with lots of foam and sit down on the edge of the bath tub waiting for her. Stripped. Naked.

The door opens a few minutes later. Demi was looking down at the bags in her hands, seeming very concentrated.

"I didn't know what you meant by snacks so I just brought everything I found and-" she looks up and her jaw drops.

Everything she was carrying just moments before falls down onto the floor. You laugh. "I- uh- you.. What?!" Rhea stutters.

You walk toward her and cup her cheeks. "I thought you might like a surprise like this" you say grinning and kiss her.

She finally finds her words again "Oh, I'm gonna show you how much I like it" she growls and smirks.

She quickly gets rid of all her clothing, not bothering about the mess on the floor. "Come here baby" she says, her voice full of lust.

She grabs you by the wrist and pulls you in for a kiss. "How far am I allowed to go?" she groans. "Touch me where ever you'd like"

"Hmm but you don't need to do this just because of me" she hums and kisses you passionately. "I know" you breathe out.

Rhea picks you up, squeezing your ass making you moan into the kiss, which just turns her on even more.

"Fuck y/n I don't know if I can hold myself back" she whispers, panic seeping through. "Would you stop if I tell you to?" you ask her, keeping your calm.

"Always, I'd never hurt you on purpose" Rhea looks you deep in the eyes. She's dead serious. You smile and kiss her. "Then why don't you continue?" you smirk.