Frustration

The weeks passed by and you grew more and more confident with your girlfriend Rhea. For example that you spoke up when something wasn't right.

But you still didn't dare to show her your body. Sometimes when you felt good and confident enough, you would let her see your upper body only wearing a bra, but it didn't happen very often.

As time went by Rhea grew more and more frustrated, she wanted you desperately but you didn't let her, always telling her to "help herself".

So one evening Rhea made a decision.

"Hey baby" she says, hugging you from behind and kissing your neck as you stand in front of the kitchen isle slicing some cucumber for a salad.

"Hey" you smile "How was your day?" "Mmh just the usual" she hums in response. She continues to kiss you until you finally put the knive away.

You turn around, wrap your arms around her neck and kiss her on the lips. Oh how you loved it. You pull away and she pouts a little.

You chuckle and turn back around to finish cutting the cucumber. "Hey, uhm, I think we need to talk y/n.." Demi says hesitantly.

Please don't tell me it's about what I think it it.. "Ye sure, what is it" you say, trying to sound as confident as you can.

You set the knive aside and turn to face Rhea. She was leaning against the counter looking down and fidgeting with her hands.

"You know I.." she lets out a sigh trying to calm down a little. "Don't get me wrong okay, I know about your past and everything but- it's just.. "

Uhh it's what I think it is.. ".. I'm a little.. Frustrated you know? Like.. Sexually.."she almost whispers the last word.

You take a deep breath and run a hand through your hair. "never mind, I shouldn't have brought it up.." Rhea quickly says and walks away.

"No, Rhea" you say desperate and follow her into the bedroom and sit down next to her. "Hey baby" you speak calmly.

"It's good that you brought it up, it's something we need to talk about sooner or later anyway." She nods.

"Okay so, I know I'm not easy when we get to things like that but.. Maybe we could start of slow?"

"We're already taking things slow don't you think?"
"You know what I mean"
Rhea sighs "okay, so what about you start by finally taking off your bra in front of me?" she asks.

"I think I could handle that" you reply and kiss her cheek. Rhea smiles and pulls you in for another kiss on the lips.

It gets heated pretty quickly and Rhea pushes you down onto the bed. She straddles you and deepens the kiss. You tense up as her hands move too far down.

"Fuck" she curses "sorry babe" she gets off you and runs a stressed hand through her hair. "I'm sorry I just.."

You laugh. "it's okay, don't worry" you get up, walk towards her and kiss her again. "I liked it.. until your hand took care of itself" you grin.

"Oh you did?" she smirks. She leans down to whisper something in your ear "wait till I can show what else this hand can do"

She backs away leaving you flustered. You got to admit, that was pretty damn sexy.

You return to the kitchen to finish your salad and then join her on the couch, watching a movie.

At one point you lean over to her and whisper "I can't wait to see what else this hands can do to me" Demi immediately tenses up, trying not to show how excited she got at that.

"Hmm I bet I will need to carry you around for the rest of the day then. Maybe even for a week cause I bet that'll be the best sex you ever had" she claims.