Mami's Always On Top

You position yourself back on top of her and kiss her passionately. She moans into the kiss making you smile a little.

"y/n please, I don't think I can do this" she begs. "do what?" "not touch you" she whines. "Aww you poor little baby. That's too bad cause I'll have to tie you to the bed then" you tease her.

"I hate you" she pouts. You laugh and kiss her, your hands exploring her upper body and playing with her breasts. "not for long" you whisper in her ear.

You pull back a little to make eye contact and slowly move down to her core. You gently spread her legs apart with your hands, not looking away for even a second.

As you do, you place a soft kiss on her clit and your girlfriend inhales sharply through gritted teeth. "so wet and I didn't even do anything yet" you smirk.

"ugh stop teasing me you idiot" Rhea complains. "not if you're talking to me like this" you're serious. You didn't like being talked to like that, even if she didn't mean it.

"Sorry baby" she mutters "I'm just not used to it.. Can I get a kiss?" she looks up at you with that typical cheeky smile of hers and you grin.

This woman knows exactly how to get what she wants.

You move back up and kiss her, she tries to slip her tongue past yours to get just a little dominance back but you don't let her.

You're using her distraction to position your strap before slamming it in her. You're careful, you don't want to hurt her as you know exactly what that feels like.

She breaks the kiss, her head falls back into the pillows. Her eyes roll in the back of her head and she arches her back as she cries out in both pleasure and surprise.

"OH MY- Oh GOD y/n" she calls out trying to catch her breath again. You don't move inside of her to give her time to adjust and calm down again.

Instead you scatter small kisses all over her neck and chest, biting down every now and then and leaving hickeys wherever you want.

Rhea's breathing steadied again and you look her in the eyes, asking for consent. She nods with a little smile and you slowly start moving.

Your lips find hers again and you play with her titts. "Please" she breathes out between kisses "I need to- mhh touch you"

"God why can't I say no to you" you silently curse and free her hands, tossing the handcuffs away. She immediately starts by pulling you in for another heated kiss and plays with your breasts.

You can't deny it, it's so much better with her hands on your body. "you made a mistake" she whispers and before you can even process her words she already pinned you down.

"Oh you little-" you begin but she smirks and kisses you. She begins to ride on your fake dick and you just lay there and watch her face change expressions from pleasure.

You gently place your hands on her hips and follow along with her rhythm. "Oh yes" Rhea moans and goes a little harder and faster.

You feel the friction of the strap on your wet pussy. You let out a shaky breath and pull Rhea down into a kiss.

She runs a hand through your hair and grabs a fist full of it. You break the kiss as you both need air and Rhea leans her forehead against yours.

"Fuck y/n this is so good" she groans. "Ye-es I feel I too" you close your eyes and rest your head back against the bed, your hands roaming around your girlfriend's upper body.

Rhea speeds up a little more and buries her head in the crook of your neck, still holding her torso up by resting on her elbows.

"I'm close, pretty" she mutters against your skin. "Oh fuck, yes" she shouts in the next moment and bites down on your collar bone as she cums all over your strap.

She collapses on top of you and you wrap your arms around her, stroking her back until her breathing steadied a little again.

"You good?" you ask and kiss the top of her head. She tilts her head up and smirks. "You didn't think we were already done, did you?"