Thank You Rhea

You smirk and kiss him. "God baby I want you so bad" he growls and gently bites your neck. "I want you too" you moan and tuck on his shirt so he removes it.

He takes it off, together with his pants so he's only wearing boxer shorts now. You can see his hardened cock and he takes your hand and moves it down so you graze the tip of it slightly.

"You feel that? That's all just because of looking at you" he moans and you smile a little. "Come on, let me take off the rest of your clothes" he says in a low, lust filled voice.

You sit up a little and he unclips your bra. You try to take your panties off by yourself but he stops you. "Let me do this for you" she grins and bites down on the hem.

He slowly pulls them down keeping eye contact the whole time. It makes you a little uncomfortable but you thought maybe it was just the nervousness.

Once he got your panties off he kisses up your legs, moving on to your clit and sucking and licking on it. You moan a little making him grin.

"You think you can take daddy?" "Idk" you breathe out. "Guess we'll find out then" he groans and removes his boxer shorts. "Please be carefu- AHH GOD"

You scream as he pushes into you with full force. Tears run down your face, you cry out for him to stop but he ignores it.

"Don't cry babygirl" he tries to hush you "Daddy's making you feel good, you have to appreciate it and thank him" he says with a disgusting grin.

"No please, stop. You're hurting me" you cry out. He grabs your throat and applies pressure, making you gasp for air and looking at him frightened.

"Thank. Daddy." he growls again. You're too scared to disobey him so you just give in, hoping it would be over soon.

"Th- thank you d- daddy for making m- me feel good" you press out. "That's it, good girl" he smirks and keeps thrusting in and out of you.

He keeps going for a few minutes, the longer he takes the more tears keep flowing. "Oh God" he says between moans "I think I'm gonna cum"

He squeezes his eyes shut and releases. You feel his cum filling you in. It just makes you cry even more. You weren't ready to get pregnant.

"Oohh yes" he moans loudly and collapses on top of you. He's so heavy you're having difficulty breathing. You try to push him off of you.

"Hey hey what are you doing" he says angrily and gets up to hover over you. "Aww you want more of me? I'll give you more!" the second sentence is full of hate.

"NO NOOO-AHHAAA" you scream crying as he, again, pushes into you with all his force. "Why do you cry huh?! You have to likes this, I'm making you feel good!" she shouts at you.

Suddenly you feel someone shaking you, calling your name, but it sounds so far away.. You feel someone touch your arm but it isn't him..

"TELL ME YOU LIKE THIS YOU LITTLE FUCKING WHORE" he yells, but it gets quieter with every word as you slowly awake from your dream..

You sit in bed crying and shivering from the nightmare you just had. Rhea had woken you up because you were punching around wildly and screaming.

Tears are still running down your face, you're fidgeting with your hands and try to calm down. Rhea is next to you, holding you close and gently stroking your arm.

"Shh it's okay, it was just a dream" she says, her voice low and calming. "I've got you, everything's alright" she kisses you on your head and you feel yourself relaxing a little into her touch.

You snuggle closer to her and take one of her hands in yours. You sit like this for a while until your breathing steadied again.

"Thank you Demi, I wouldn't know what to do without you" you whisper. She chuckles and kisses your head again. "I love you and I'll always be there whenever you need me. Even if I have to fly across the whole world to get to you.."

You smile and wrap your arms around her. "I love you too" you reply and kiss her on the lips. It's one of the most gentle kisses you ever experienced.

You both lay back down, your head resting on Rhea's chest, listening to her heartbeat until you fall asleep again. This time without being woken due to another terrible nightmare.