Horror Movie Marathon

"Hey Rhea, there's a package for you" you shout in the direction of the living room. "Did you order anything?" you ask and hear her hurrying towards you.

"Yes, yes don't open it!" she says and takes the package. "Okay okay, chill" you giggle and she pecks your cheek. "any plans for today?" you want to know.

"none that I'm aware of but we still got a lot to do" Rhea states. "ye.. True.. God why does planing a wedding have to be so.. Ugh.. Stressful" you huff and walk back into the living room.

Your girlfriend laughs and goes to hide the package in her closet. She didn't order anything except the tailor made suit, so it had to be that.

She comes back to you and sits down on the couch next to you. "Okay, let's get some sort of organization in all of this. We'll start with choosing a location, okay?" she looks at you and you hum in agreement.

"Do you wanna go for a more private wedding or make it public in like the arena or so, having all the fans watch you know?" Rhea asks. "I'm not such a big fan of big crowds so I'd be thankful if we keep it fairly private" you chuckle nervously.

"Okay, uhm.. I know we're both not very religious and stuff, but what if we do it in an abandoned church or so and make it all spooky?" Rhea seems pretty excited about this idea of hers.

"well, it would be a very unusual and unique wedding, I'm in!" you grin at her.

You keep setting plans for another two hours before making a quick break to get something to eat and then continue. You didn't think that planning something this serious could actually be this much fun.

At the end you both were pretty tired and exhausted but happy. It was totally worth the effort, at least if it turns out the way you want it to. But that was a problem for tomorrow, for now you've had enough and decide to chill for the rest of the day.

Either spend some couple time or invite the boys over to play some video games. You weren't completely sure yet.  

"Okay, so Finn just texted me, asking if we wanna hang out today as it's his last free day before he has to leave for a match" Rhea says.

"Sure, why not. Wanna invite all of them and make a horror movie marathon?" you smirk at her. "What's gotten into you lately? You're so hyped for horror stuff it's scaring me" your girlfriend laughs.

She quickly messages the boys about your plans and soon enough you were all settled onto the couch, cuddled up together under some blankets. Rhea on the outside, you next to her, Damian in the middle and then Dominik with Finn on the other outside.

You decided to start with the Conjuring series as it wasn't thaat creepy. You spent your hours, watching the movies, ordering and eating pizza in between and cuddling closer even more as you and Dom were little scaredy-cats.

It eventually got so late that your friends decided to stay the night. The couch was only big enough for two people, so Dominik slept in the bed with you and Rhea.