Dresses, Suits And Cakes

Dominik and you went out again to eventually find the perfect dress, this time without any complications. In the meantime Rhea was out on her own, not to find a dress, but a suit.

She didn't want to wear a dress, as everyone would expect a bride to do. She wanted to break the standards and what could be better than wearing a suit to a wedding as a female.

But not just any suit, Rhea wanted a unique one. So she went to the tailor she trusted most and known for years and explained to him exactly what she was visioning.

After that she went to look at some black/purple and gothic-themed deco. After all it should fit her style and she already asked you, who didn't have a problem with having a black/purple-ish wedding. You actually really liked the idea.

And as that was done and she gathered some ideas she went to pick you up, hoping you and Dom would be done by now and you could go taste some cakes.

'hey, you done by now?' she texted Dom.
'ye almost I think, why?' he replied
'cause I wanna pick her up to taste some cakes'
'ooh damn I think we just found the perfect dress, hell Yeah she' s looking goood'
'DOMINIK! DON'T TEASE ME LIKE THAAT😭'
'😂😘'

Rhea huffed as she read the message and hopped into her car. But she had to chuckle a little, Dom knew exactly how to tease her when it came to her girlfriend.

She drove off and arrived at your and Dom's location about half an hour later. She found you, again, eating ice cream. "Hey baby" you say and hug her, kissing her cheek lightly.

"I see you got some ice cream there" Rhea smirks. You grin and shake your head "it s okay, take it" you chuckle. "I'm not gonna steal it from you! I just want a taste" she states and takes your ice.

"So" Rhea licks on the ice "where's the dress?" she asks and you take back your ice cream from her. "it's in my car" Dominik says. "why? I wanna see it" your girlfriend pouts a little.

"You said it yourself sweetie, you're not supposed to see it until the actual wedding" you tease her and blow her a kiss. Rhea huffs and takes your ice cream again. "Hey" you exclaim and Dom laughs.

"Come on now, if I can't see the dress I at least want to taste cakes!" Rhea says and starts making her way to where she parked her car. "Ooh can I come with you? I love cakes!" Dominik asks excitedly.

"No!" Rhea turns around "you were mean to me and mean boys don't get to taste cakes!" and she walks off again. Now was your time to laugh at him "come on Dom, you have my permission"

He lets out a happy squeal and runs to his car, before he enters he turns around shouting "Thank youu". You chuckle and wave it off, heading to Rhea's car.

You arrive at the bakery and get out. "Hey, I said you aren't allowed to come" she dares Dominik "Hey calm down babe, I told him it's okay. We all know it's a joke from your side anyway, isn't it?"

"Of course it is" Rhea breaks character "come here domi-boi" she holds her arm out for him and he happily accepts the little hug.

You enter the building and get taken to a table where they already put some cards with different cake options and stuff. "Here you go, you can take a look and then tell us what you would like to taste" the waitress says.

"Okay, thank you" you smile at her. You take a seat and start looking through the cards. "Do you want to go for a more chocolaty or fruity cake?" Dom asks.

"I don't know, they're both good in their own ways.." you and Rhea say simultaneously and chuckle. "Okay, more to taste, I don't mind" Dom grins. Rhea shakes her head smiling, that was so typical Dom!

You order some samples and taste them all, eventually deciding to go for a dark chocolate cake, with dark chocolate frosting and cherries inside. Dominik didn't get to do much except eating cake, but he didn't complain. Why should he? He's as happy as ever.

"Can you make it three layers, coated in black with a purple, kinda waistband and some edible flowers and.. And I want the judgement day logo on it cause I know it's important to my fiancée and.. And I want two brides on top!"

You go on and on, excited to get your dream wedding cake. But before you walk out Rhea wishes to speak to the bakers alone, telling them to give one of the brides, her, a suit.