Full Of Surprises

Two weeks later you're back at home. Rhea took a few more days off to spend even more time with you, saying she had some special things planned.

"So, what is that special thing you have planned, love" you ask your wife while putting the dishes from breakfast away. "you'll see" Rhea smirks and pecks your cheek. You smile and shake your head. "See you in the car in five" you tell her and walk away to get ready.

After driving for around 15 minutes you arrive at a pretty big, modern house. Almost like a villa. You didn't even want to imagine what it cost. "woah, who are we visiting, who's living here?" you ask. "Maybe we soon" Rhea smirks at you.

You didn't even realise what she meant until you're standing face to face with the real estate agent. "Are you Mrs. Bennett?" he asks. "Yes" you both say simultaneously.

You look a little confused and embarrassed but Rhea notices and takes over the situation. You thank her internally and take a small step behind her, taking her hand in yours.

"I am the one you talked to on the phone, this is my wife y/n." she explains. "We're here for the house tour, remember?" "Oh, yes sure. Follow me ladies" the agent says and gestures towards the house.

He walks off and starts explaining stuff. You follow close behind Rhea and whisper to her, asking how she expects to pay for such a mansion, but she calms you down by saying you have nothing to worry about and to leave the financial stuff to her.

The man shows you around the big house, starting with a huge garden that has a pool in the backyard. "Moving on to the inside, we have this beautiful kitchen here on the left. It's got lot's of storage as you can see here" he opens some drawers and cupboards.

Moving on you get to see a huge living room with one of the biggest flat screen TVs you ever saw. The couch was also quite comfortable and so big that three, if not four people could sleep on it.

"Upstairs we have three major bedrooms, plus two guestrooms. Each
including their own bathroom and walk-in closet." the real estate agent proceeds to explain.

After the tour he gives you another 20-30 minutes to go around the house again on your own.

"Rhea I- I have no words.." you stutter and look at her with big eyes. "You don't need to say anything love" she says and kisses you. "I just thought, now that we're married, we could move into a bigger house. Maybe even start our own family, that's why I picked one with more than one major bedroom" she smiles at you.

You take a moment to process everything she said, not breaking eye contact for a second. "I- This is perfect. Of course I want to have my own family with you, I always wanted to have kids" you beam at her.

You stand on your tip toes to wrap you arms around her neck and burry your head in her shoulder. "Thank you baby" you mutter against her skin.

You take a last look around the house before returning to the real estate agent, telling him you decided to buy the house and asking when you can move in.

Only a week later you finally got all you stuff moved from Rhea's old flat to your new home. It's not even far from your friends, only ten more minutes.

Since Rhea put in so much effort for you over the past couple month you decided to throw her a big appreciation party and fullfil one of her biggest dreams. An own dog. You went to the local animal shelter and picked a small bull terrier puppy named Barry.

"You're gonna be perfect!" you whisper to him as you take him out to the car. Back at home the surprise party was fully set up and the guests were waiting. You even reached out to her family, asking if they could come.

"Alright guys, don't freak out about this baby here and keep it quiet!" you dare them jokingly as you reveal the puppy. "Quick, she's coming!" Calista, Rhea's younger sister, warns you.

Everyone gathers themselves in the living room and a few seconds later Rhea walks through the front door. "Babe? Why are there so many cars in the driveway?" she shouts but suddenly stops once she reaches the doorframe to the living room.

She's speechless for a moment, just taking in everything she sees. "Surprise baby" you say fairly quiet and show her Barry. "You- a dog! OMG I didn't think could love you just the tiniest bit more but I can! Thank you so muchhh!" Rhea squeals and hugs you. "All of you!" she adds after letting go of you.

"What's your name sweetie?" she then asks the puppy in a baby voice. "That's Barry, our first baby if you wanna say so" you smile and watch them cuddle.

You spend the rest of the day with your friends and family, eating cake and partying and of course simping over Barry.