Stuck With Me

"Of course you'll get your pleasure too, my love" Rhea smiles. You pull her down into a passionate kiss and allow her to take over complete control.

She takes off your strap on and scatters gentle kisses from you neck down to your lower abdomen. You just lay back and relax into her touch, enjoying every little moment with your girlfriend.

Oh boy, I never felt this way around someone. So.. Comfortable and relaxed.. Safe.. Ah God I never want to let her go

Your mind drifts off but you're quickly pulled back into reality as Rhea kisses your clit and begins to play a little with it. You flinch as you are quite surprised.

"You okay? Did I do something wrong?" Rhea immediately asks, a bit of concern in her voice. "No I'm fine" you chuckle "I was just surprised as I was caught in my thoughts again" she grins and goes back to what she was doing.

"Rhea?" you whisper some time later. "Hm?" she hums. "I don't think I want to do this anymore" "What do you mean? Are talking about this or our relationship?"

You can tell she's scared by her sudden change of expression. "This. Don't worry, I'd never want to leave you" you comfort her and pull her up into a kiss.

"okay, I'm glad then" she whispers and smiles. She lays down next to you, her head on you shoulder. You take the blanket next to her and cover the both of you.

"Were you actually scared I'd leave you?" you whisper and put an arm around her holding her close. "mhm" she hums and traces patterns on your chest with her fingers.

"Why would you think that? You know I love you" you want to know. "I don't know.. I just don't want to lose you I guess" she shrugs.

You chuckle "come on baby be serious. You clearly had some doubts there" "mh mh" she slightly shakes her head. "aw, you mad now?" you tease and tickle her a little.

"Hey" she laughs and sits up to tickle you back. You fight a little in a playful manner and you eventually manage to get back on top of your girlfriend.

You pin her arms above her head and straddle her. "Ngh you're stupid" Rhea acts like she's mad at you and pouts. You giggle and lean down to kiss her.

But Rhea turns her face away. "Hey" you exclaim "That's not fair" you grab her chin and make her look at you. She laughs and frees her other hand, then cups your cheek and kisses you.

"You happy now, huh?" she mocks you and gently pushes you off of her so she can stand up. "I'm hungry, what about we get something to eat and see what else we can do?"

"Sounds great" you smile. You throw on a t-shirt you stole from Rhea, it's oversize on you but you love it. "Little thief" She mocks you and wraps an arms around your neck to pull you in for a quick kiss.

You make your way to the kitchen and decide to make Rhea's favorite food, Pizza with an extra large amount of cheese.

You love to see her happily dancing around the kitchen, putting on every sort of cheese she can find. As you put the pizza in the preheated ofen you watch her doing some happy bounces and clapping her hands.

"How can someone be this excited over a simple pizza" you chuckle and walk over to her. Rhea makes a face and pulls you in by your hips.

"How can someone look this good in an old t-shirt?" she mimics you. You chuckle and wrap your arms around her neck. "I love you" you say and look her deep in the eyes.

"I love you too" she replies and kisses you "But don't you ever dare to leave me" she warns and pokes you with her index finger.

"Never ever, I promise. You're stuck with me for the rest of your life! You'd have to make really fucking big mistake to get rid of me" you smirk.

"What would that be? Kill someone?" she asks curiously and spins you around a bit so you slowly dancing.

You laugh "As if you'd do something like that. No, I don't know.." you shrug. You step closer to her and lean your head against her chest.

Rhea stops moving and leans back against the kitchen counter. You're snuggling like this until the timer you set for the pizza goes off and you take it out.

You get comfortable on the couch and select a movie to watch alongside. Rhea tips on her phone for a minute before telling you she won't be home tomorrow for the whole day, but that she's got a surprise for you later in the evening then.