What's The Occasion?

It's almost seven and you're sitting on the couch in Finn's living room, waiting unpatiently for your girlfriend to finally arrive.

As you hear the sound of a car driving and stopping you know it has to be her. You jump up and run to the front door which Finn was about to open.

You push past him and run outside. Rhea just got out of the car and is completely unprepared for you jumping into her arms.

"Oh my God, y/n, baby" she laughs and gives you a quick kiss on the cheek. "What? I missed you! You just left me" you pout and burry your head in the crook of her neck.

"yeah you got a point there, sorry for that" she chuckles. She adjusts you so you're easier for her to carry around. If it were up to you, she could carry you around all day.

"You mentioned a surprise yesterday" you say and raise your head. "Yes, but first we need to get ready" Rhea smirks. "so you won't tell me what it is?" you plead and look at her with puppy eyes.

"Of course not, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore then" she giggles and kisses you. "but I can tell you this much: we're going to a fancy restaurant"

"Uii" you squeal and hug her tight. "wait but then we have to go back to our place. I don't have anything to wear here" you consider.

"Don't worry, we went shopping for you" Dom grins and holds up a big bag.

Rhea carries you inside and upstairs where Dom puts the bag down in a room and walks out, closing the door behind you two.

Rhea sets you down and goes to reveal what they bought. "I hope you like it" she blushes slightly and pulls out a beautiful, red, off shoulder dress.

You don't even know what to say so you just stare at her and the dress. "What do you think?" she grins at your overwhelm. "I- I don't even know what to say.. I- thank you soo much!"

Rhea smiles and mentions for you to get undressed. You do as she says and try on the dress. It fits perfect! "Damn, look at you"

You brightly smile in the mirror admiring yourself. "I don't know what else to say except thank you all over again" "It's okay don't worry" Rhea chuckles.

"Come on, we'll show the boys and then we need to get going" she says and takes your hand to lead you out the door. She opens it and you're greeted by Dom, Finn and Damian, each of them already dressed in their best suits.

"Will you look at this" Finn grins. "You look really damn pretty y/n" Damian smiles and winks at you. "Yup, made the right choice there" Dom states proudly.

"Okay guys, wait for me real quick, I gotta change too" Rhea says and dissappears back inside the room you just came from.

Five minutes later your all seated in a car on the way to your destination. Your girlfriend decided to wear the black dress she also wore to the hall of fame ceremony.

"Are you excited?" Dom asks and looks at you through the rearview mirror. "Gosh Dom you're so bad at hiding your emotions, especially when you're excited" Rhea complains and you laugh.

"Well, if you're all so secretive then there surely has to be a reason why I should be" you chuckle. "Oh if you knew.." Damian whispers, but you still hear him as he was, once again, sitting next to you.

After about a 20 minutes you arrive. You get out in front of a really expensive looking restaurant. It's really nicely decorated from the outside and even prettier from the inside.

"Damn guys what's the occasion?" you ask stunned. "You'll see love, you'll see" Rhea answers and puts an arm around your waist to guide you to the reserved table.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Can I already take orders for your drinks?" a young man I a suit asks, a pen and a notepad in hand, ready to write.

You all order and the longer you're there the more excited you get. But Rhea wouldn't be Rhea if she wouldn't let you wait even longer..