Horny?

"One.. Two... THREE AND RHEA RIPLEY IS THE WINNERRR!!" the commentator yells.

You are sitting in front of the TV in Rhea's changing room, waiting for her while she is wrestling. "Yesss!" you cheer to yourself and clap your hands in excitement.

As Rhea makes her way backstage she is greeted and surrounded by enthusiastic interviewers and fans. She grins from ear to ear and tries to answer all their questions.

After giving some interviews she finally has time to go back to her locker room.

As soon as she opens the door you jump into her arms hugging her as tight as you possibly can. "omg you won" you squeal and kiss her.

"gosh baby, I don't think I've ever seen you this happy" she laughs and sets you down. You beam at her and take a step back so she could finally come inside.

She let's herself fall onto the black leather couch and motions for you to come sit on her lap. You do as she tells you to and straddle her.

She grabs your hips and you lock eye contact. "I love you y/n" she says. "I love you too" you smile at each other.

Demi closes her eyes and let's her head fall back. You chuckle and lean forward to kiss her. She quietly moans into the kiss making you smile.

She pulls away and sighs. "what's wrong, hm" you ask. "I'm so tired but you make me so horny" she whispers and chuckles slightly.

You punch her playfully and quickly get off her lap. "Oh come on, why you leaving now?" Rhea whines. You just blush and walk away.

She giggles and gets up following you. "Ah ah, you go get ready now. I wanna go home." you tell her. "oh so you're the one to tell me what to do now" she mocks you but goes to change.

After she finished and took off all her makeup she walks behind you and kisses your neck. "come on now" she whispers.

"You're still horny?" you chuckle. Rhea takes your hand and intertwines your fingers, then walkes you to the car.

She opens the passenger door for you and you get in. Demi sits on the driver's seat and starts the car. She pulls out the parking lot and once you get to the road she puts her hand on your thigh.

She draws pattern on your skin, slowly moving her hand up and down. You slightly tense up under her touch.

Going a little higher every time she eventually reaches a limit. You put your hand on top of hers to stop her from going any further up.

Rhea's let's her hand travel down again. "Demi" you whisper. She hums in response, signaling you she's listening.

"Could you please stop?" "Why, you horny again?" she smirks. "No I'm not, you make me uncomfortable.." you shyly reply and look down.

"Sorry darling.." she removes her hand. "Don't worry, it's my fault.." you brush it off your voice only loud enough for you to hear.

The rest of the way back to Rhea's apartment, well more like your shared apartment now, is silent.

You arrive back home and Demi looks over at you. "Are you okay?" you ask at the same time making you both laugh.

You get out of the car and into the house. "I'm going to take a shower and then head to bed baby, sorry but I'm pretty tired" you say.

"Ah no that's fine." she brushes it off "is it okay if I ask the boys to come over and have a drink?"

You freeze mid way to have a drink.. That means alcohol gets involved.. No no no what if they get drunk and.. Your ex- they could..

"y/n? You okay?" Rhea pulls you out of your thoughts. "Oh yeah, yeah I'm fine.." you drift off, still not moving.

"him?" she simply asks, carefully approaching you from behind and resting her hand on your shoulder. You just nod.

"But the boys aren't the problem, are they? You seemed pretty comfortable around them" her voice is calm and quiet "No they're not" you admit.

"Okay" Rhea whispers and pulls you into a hug. You return it, "sorry I didn't want to ruin your evening" you mumble against her skin.

"It's okay darling. It's probably even good if I don't drink anything anymore today" you pull back and smile at her.

"Thank you Rhea. For everything!" she smiles back and kisses you. God why is she so perfect?! How comes I never noticed I liked girls before?

You wrap your arms around her neck deepening the kiss. Ooh I never want this moment to end!