Your Ex's Friend

The door slams shut behind you and you press your back against the wall next to it.

Tears are running down your face, you're breathing heavily, still feeling like you can't get enough air. Your whole body is tense and you're shivering from fear.

Nobody from the judgement day seams to notice you're absence as of now. Damn it why did I listen to Rhea! You think to yourself.

You see the door opening again from the corner of your eye. It's the same man that touched you. You recognize him. It's one of your ex's friends, who came over sometimes.

"What are you running from pretty?" he says with a gross grin. You gasp for air and try to get away but he's fast and pins you against the wall.

"Why'd you leave him huh? Admit it, you always liked me better" he groans to your ear. You don't answer. You can't answer, you can't breathe, there is this awful ringing tone inside of your ear, your vision is blurry..

"Answer me or do I really need to teach you how to use that mouth again?" he smirks. You shake your head and close your eyes, not wanting to see what he does next.

He takes a step back and opens the zipper of his jeans. You want to run, but your legs don't move. It would be pointless anyway, he's way faster and stronger, just like him back then..

Suddendly the man in front of you I violently pushed to the ground. You gasp and a scream of fear leaves your mouth. "STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL!" you hear someone yell in anger.

Your legs give out underneath you but before you can fall two strong arms wrap around you, keeping you up. "Shh it's okay, I'm here, I've got you" Damian whispers.

You sob in relief and hug him tightly. You're still shivering but at least you're not alone anymore. He holds you close and you hear Dominik argue with the man.
"What the Fuck was that supposed to be huh?!" he shouts, ready to beat the shit out of him.
"Bro calm down it was just a joke! Just a joke come on you're a man you get that we wanna have fun sometimes don't you?" the other one laughs.
"Dom don't do anything stupid, you've already been to jail once because of something silly like this" Damian warns.
"Something silly like this?! Are you fucking kidding me Damian?!" Dominik is furious.
"No Dom I didn't mean it like this, it's just that we don't need another fight now, we've got enough problems" Priest tries to calm him down.

Dom huffs and lets go of the man on the ground, who quickly gets to his feet and runs away. "Yeah you better run! If it wouldn't be for Damian Priest here you wouldn't even be alive anymore!" Dom yells after him.

Damian puts a hand on his shoulder and they make eye contact. Dom nods and dissappears back inside. You stay with Priest, still clinging onto him and hyperventilating. He holds you tight and rubs your back to calm you down.

"It's okay y/n, I've got you, we're here now" he whispers in your hair. "Thank you so much" you mumble against his chest.

A few minutes later Dominik returns with Rhea and Finn. Rhea immediately runs up to you and wants to hug you but Damian stops her.

She shoots him an angry looks and he explains "She's having a panic attack Rhea, be careful" she nods and gently embraces you. "God y/n baby I'm so sorry" she cries out. You hug her back and burry your head in the crook of her neck.

"Does anyone know who he was?" Finn asks, standing slightly offside not knowing how to react to everything. Damian and Dom shake their heads, but you slowly pull away from Rhea.

"I know" you say, your voice barely above a whisper. Your girlfriend keeps her arms around you, resting her head on your shoulder and stroking your side with her thumb.

"It was one of my Ex's friends. He came over sometimes and I know he already liked me back then because I was so obedient, other than his girlfriend at that time." you explain and wipe away a tear.

They nod and you feel a tear falling down on your shoulder. "Hey it's okay Demi, it's not your fault" you whisper and hug her again.