Rhea's Mistake

It was early in the evening when Dom, Finn and Damian went back to their own flats. You were now alone with Rhea.

"You gonna tell me now why I had to remove my hand from your thigh?" she says with a smirk.

"I'd prefer not to but I guess I don't have a choice." you sigh. Rhea looks at you with a curious expression.

"Come on don't tease me" she begs. "Yeah, that brings us pretty much to the topic.." you say hesitantly.

Demi just looks at you confused. "Wait, did that- did I.. you got aroused?" she laughs.

You feel the heat rise in your face. You try to punch her jokingly put she catches your hand, pins you against the wall and rests her other hand on your hip.

You gasp, pictures of your ex flash through your mind, the first time he got physical, the first time he beat you up, the first time he raped you...

It was too much. You scream and push her away from you with all your strength. You run into the bathroom crying and lock the door behind you.

Rhea just stands there in absolute shock. Confusion, worry, surprise, everything. By the time she realizes what happened it was already too late..

In your panic you search through her drawers and eventually find some razor blades.

Don't do it, you know it's wrong, just get some help.
If you get help they won't believe you, they'll believe him, you have no other option. Your mind fights.

Rhea feels absolutely helpless and horrible for what she's done. How could she forget about that?

You set the blade, there's no going back now...

Shit shit shit shit shit it echoes in Rheas head. You got your razor blades in there, what if she does anything stupid? She's done selfharm before.

"Y/n!" Demi shouts and bangs her fist against the door. "Y/n please, let me in! I'm sorry, let's talk about it please!" she says with a calmer voice now. Tears running down her face.

You flinch as you suddenly hear Demi shouting and banging against the door. Fuck what do I do now? I can't let her in and see me like that!

"Y/n please! Please don't do anything stupid. I am so, so sorry, please!" Rhea begs.

You let the blade sink.. Your vision is blurry due to all of the tears but you still manage to somehow unlock the door.

Rhea storms in and hugs you so tight you struggle to breathe. " God y/n I'm so sorry" she cries, head buried in the crook of your neck.

You hug her back and you both sink down onto the ground without breaking your hug. Rhea pulls you on top of her lap and you just sit there and cry together.

"I am so sorry y/n, I didn't think it through" Demi sobbs. "It's okay" you whisper through your tears.

"God I've only known your for.. how long? Three days? And I already can't stand the thought of loosing you!" she pulls away slightly to wipe her tears.

She can't stand loosing you.. Shut the fuck up, she means it in a friendship kind of way! You're mind is fighting again. "I don't want to lose you too" you slightly smile at her.

Rhea hugs you again and you stay like that for a while before you decide to make some dinner and watch another movie together.

"Let me guess" Rhea says after you finished washing the dishes. "You want me to sleep in the bed with you again?" she smirks.

"How'd you know?" you say in mock indignation. You both laugh at that. "Come on then" Demi grabs your hand and pulls you into the bedroom.

"okay, I learnt from my mistake earlier so I'll ask. Is it okay if I push you onto the bed?" she grins. "Never" you say with your mock indignation again.

Rhea laughs and pushes you onto the bed. She places herself on top of you and tries to tickle you. You fight in a playful manner and Rhea even let's you win.

You are now on top of her and pin her arms down onto the bed next to her head. You smile at each other and you release her hands.

"Come here" Demi says and opens her arms. You cuddle up to her and she places her arms around you.

"I really like you and I barely even know you. Doesn't happen very often you know" Rhea whispers. You smile, "I really like you too"