𝘉𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘐𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯

On September 1st 1994, students arrived back at Hogwarts.

Juliet spent the entire ride in the twin's compartment with Lee and Angelina. The first full moon of the school year was in two weeks, and Juliet was already starting to feel the effects. A tad bit of soreness and just general fatigue.

For the next few moons, until Edith could return as a teacher, she'd spend her time with just Crookshanks. Though that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, the damn cat just didn't do much.

Either way, there was some exciting news at the opening feast. Hogwarts would be host to two other schools that would all participate in a Triwizard Tournament! You had to be seventeen or older, which bummed the Marauder Trio out immensely.

A new DADA professor was introduced. Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody. Juliet had never met him, but she knew he was a member of The Order. Edith had told her that she had great respect for him. Though he was a bit of an arsehole, he was good at his job.

The twins had already begun devising a plan for an aging potion to get their names into the tournament. Both Juliet and Hermione knew it was a bad idea, but they'd probably go through with it anyways.

~~

Back in England, the Lupins had moved back to the cottage with Wee Jamie a week after school had begun. Juliet had left her Goldeye stuffie with them, and it became Jamie's favorite thing.

Edith wasn't surprised to hear Alastor was the new DADA teacher. She hadn't heard from Moody since The Order dissolved in 1981.

Remus was reading a letter Juliet had sent about the first week while Edith made lunch. Jamie had just gone down for his nap. "Blimey. They are hosting the Triwizard Tournament." He looked over the letter in disbelief.

Edith set down Remus' sandwich on a plate in front of him, hers by her chair next to him. "What? Don't people die in that?"

"From what I've heard. But from what Jules says they set an age limit. Seventeen or older. Cedric's already said he'll put his name in." He set the letter down in front of Edith.

"No doubt. Strong boy, that one." She picked the parchment up, scanning over the words. "Karkoff will be at Hogwarts. Bloody deatheater..."

Remus sighed, picking up his sandwich. "Well, you'll be back at school just before christmas break. I'm sure Albus will have his eye on him, knowing his history."

"He better. Voldemort said more than once how much he wants Jules. I barely trust her with Severus as her teacher. Let alone Karkoff roaming the school." She set the parchment back down. But just before she went to pick up her sandwich, she peaked out the sliding glass door that led to their back garden at a certain shaggy black dog sitting there. "You've got to be kidding me."

"What?—" Remus followed her gaze to the door, where the dog now pouted and pawed at it. "Bloody hell."

Edith sighed and got up, walking to the door and opening it. "What the ruddy hell are you doing here Sirius?! What happened to being in hiding!" She yelled at him as the dog scampered inside.

Once the door was shut and the curtains were drawn, Padfoot transformed back into Sirius. He looked just the same as he did when he escaped from Hogwarts. Still in his azkaban robes. He started scratching viciously just behind his ear. "I was! Buckbeak got tired of the caves, I was bloody hungry, And im pretty sure i got fleas!" He complained. "And I wanted to meet my godson!"

Remus had abandoned his sandwich, standing up to meet beside his wife. "And what makes you think he's your godson?"

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Please. Reggie told me you renamed him as Jules' godfather. Of course I'm Jamie's."