𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘔𝘦 𝘉𝘦

Since George Weasley was young, he knew there would be no other girl for him than Juliet Lupin. She was extraordinary, one of a kind, and the smartest and nicest person he'd ever known. But, he'd also figured that someone such as that would never like someone like him.

Yet, here he was. Juliet's mother, telling him he was her mate.

He'd done plenty of research on werewolves over the years. He knew mate bonds weren't random. Both parties had to already have feelings for the other in order for it to form.

He also knew, from Juliet's tales of her father, that the way Remus found out Edith was his mate was the first moon they spent as animagi.

Which meant, Juliet has known for months.

He was reasonably stunned in place. Edith grabbed the sides of his arms, shaking him a tad back to reality. "George. George i need you to focus!"

His eyes snapped down to hers, still not quite processing everything. "I-Sorry this is..."

"A lot. I know. But the only way Remus found my location was through the bond we shared, even if unbound. I need you to do the same. Reach out to Juliet. Find her." Edith stared him square in the eye.

Regulus came up behind Edith after he'd fixed Sirius' nose. "Goldeye, this has to be a lot on him. I know your worried, but give the lad a second?" He set a hand on Edith's shoulder, carefully pulling her back.

Once Edith's hands had left George's person, they balled into fists. "I just... can't imagine what he's doing to her."

~~

Mountain Ridge, Somewhere in England

Juliet had been inducted into their pack, but only by word of mouth. The only way she'd be officially apart of the pack is if she were to willingly leave her alpha, which she would not do.

She followed along with Greyback, being introduced to the wolves with higher standings in the pack ranks. As far as he'd told her, she was free to do as she wished. But, if she left, it would put a target on wee Jamie's back.

Juliet found reason in her time with the pack. Get close. Get their trust. Help the children. Get them out. She'd live by those words in the short or long time she'd spend away from home.

Once she was left alone, she sat on the hillside, overlooking the vast forest below. She wondered how everyone was reacting, they must have been awake and searching right about now.

She ran her hand over the pack mark lining her shoulder, the mark identical to her mothers. Moony must be having a meltdown.

Oddly enough, she wasn't scared. She felt... welcomed by the other wolves. It must have been the pack mind. More wolves, more protection, more family.

Little Alfie and Ally came up next to her, Alfie tapping her shoulder. She looked over to them, Ally holding out a flower for her to take.

Juliet smiled to her, taking the flower. But instead of keeping it, she put it behind Ally's ear, tucking it into her hair. "Looks much better on you. Shouldn't you two be with the other children?"

Alfie sat on the right side of her, while Ally took the left. "The other kids don't like us much. Your much nicer." Alfie said with a small smile.

Ally reached over to Juliet's hand, looking over the bracelets that lined her arm. She had a few handmade friendship bracelets that were her mothers and some she shared with Fred and George. "Like my bracelets? I have some matching ones with my friends."

There was no response from the girl, she simply kept playing with them. Alfie reached over, tapping her hand. When she looked up at him, he started to sign to her. "She asked if you like her bracelets."