𝘙𝘖𝘔𝘌

Two Muggle's Found Mauled By Werewolves!
Their home was investigated. The basement of the old cottage was found with scratch marks, blood, and shackles. It seems they were holding small children, by the size of the clothes left behind.
The only evidence the muggles could give was the word ROME.
If you or those you know anything about this new figure, reach out to your local Aurors.

Hogwarts, Scotland

Edith stared at the newspaper in front of her. There was only one person called Rome, her daughter.

Her first action was going straight to Dumbledore. She went right into his office, Severus already standing inside. "Ah, Dearest." Albus greeted her with a small smile.

"Do you think her prophecy is coming true? Tell me the truth, Albus." Edith stopped right in front of his desk, skipping the pleasantries.

Albus' smile dropped in an instant. "Dearest, there's no way we can be sure. From what i could tell from The Prophet, the muggles were holding and experimenting on werewolf children."

Severus crossed his arms. "As if Juliet could have caused that kind of damage. She's strong, but wouldn't hurt a bloody fly. Gets that from you."

Edith glared at Severus. "Oh really? Tell that to the Deatheater at the World Cup. Surely my dear father told you."

"Edith." Albus warned, but she continued.

"My daughter killed a man. Did it to protect Harry. And since then, she sees no problem in it. As long as its to protect someone, she sees no issue in taking a life." Edith told him, coldness in her tone. "She may be our savior, but all the same, may be the end. Thats what you told me. Fifteen years ago. What if this is the beginning?"

Severus seemed to pause, not letting his true emotion show on his face. Albus spoke up instead. "We will do what we can to prevent it. As far as we know, what she did to those muggles was a means of survival in the pack. What happens when a wolf disobey's its Alpha? Their punished. And from what the young Weasley told us, Fenrir's threatening your family."

"It has to be Rome then. He's threatening her pack, so Rome is doing all she can to protect it. The full moon is soon... i'm worried what Fenrir's pack might do to her." Edith's hands balled into fists. "He could force her into submission. Force her to give up her pack."

"She's strong, don't forget that. Neither her nor you have ever been known to give up what they know is right." Albus told her. "She is strong willed. And, she was almost a Slytherin. She's cunning."

"Merlin. Don't remind me." Severus muttered.

~~

Mountain Ridge, England

They rescued four children and had begun nursing them back to health. Fenrir had started being his usual creepy around them, but any time he got near, Juliet all but snapped at him. He found it amusing. Fucking pedophile.

She had to get all new clothes, seeing as the back of her shirt ripped and all her garments were covered in blood. She didn't kill the muggles, merely left a message in the way of a scratched up muggle.

She knew harming them the way she did was wrong. Just as she knew killing that deatheater was wrong. But oddly, she felt little to no remorse. They were experimenting on children. They deserved what they got.

She found it exhilarating. Watching those who did wrong suffer. But would she tell Fenrir that and give him the satisfaction? Hell no.

She made sure Alfie and Ally didn't see her covered in blood, she wouldn't let that imagine be ingrained in their mind. They trusted her, looked up to her. They followed her around the pack camp like little ducklings.