𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘞𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘦

When Juliet woke up the next morning in the Hospital Wing, she could barely look a certain Weasley Twin in the eye.

The boys had stayed with her in the infirmary, though they themselves had no injury. When Madame Pomfrey tried to usher them out, they threatened to sock one another in the nose to stay. She gave up after that. Mumbling something about 'bloody marauders' as she walked away.

"To be fair, Jules, neither of us saw anything. Crookshanks shoved us both in a corner when you transformed back and didn't let us go until you were fully dressed." George told her.

"Sod." Fred mumbled, earning a smack to the arm by George.

"Good of Crookshanks then." Juliet said. "Did Pom say I could leave? I wanted to go... talk to Albus about something."

"You had a pretty nasty gash on your arm but it seems to have healed. She said your good to g—" Fred began but was cut short when Juliet hurriedly hopped out of the bed.

"Great! I'll see you boys at dinner then!" She dashed out of the room before either twin could get another word in.

They looked at eachother. "Suspicious, Gred?"

"Very, Forge."

~~

Juliet darted to Dumbledore's office, the statue letting her in without her having to speak the password. "Grandpaaaaaaa!" She shouted as she ran in, stopping in front of his desk and panting. "Long run, geez."

Albus looked up from his papers, a puzzling look on his face. "What's the matter, Juliet? Shouldn't you still be recovering?"

She shook her head, catching her breath. "I need to go to Lupin Cottage and speak with my parents. Can I use your Floo? Pleaseee?" She used her puppy-dog eyes, as if she even needed them. Albus could never tell his dearest granddaughter no.

"Of course, dearest. But wh—" Albus didn't even get to finish his sentence as the girl ran over to the Floo and disappeared in a puff of green smoke.

~~

She stumbled into the Lupin's living room, startling Sirius who was asleep on the couch.

"MOTHER FU-" He got halfway out before falling off the couch onto the ground. He lifted his head to see a very panicked Tribrid. "Juliet?!"

"Uncle Padfoot! Where's Mama and Papa?" She said quickly, sniffing the air to see if she could locate them faster.

"How the bloody hell am I supposed to know?! I was getting my beauty sleep and you woke me up!" He shouted at the girl, slowly standing up and holding his side. "Too old for this I swear.."

Juliet caught their scent. They were outside, likely on Hope's old wooden swinging chair. "You're useless then!" She shouted at him, darting outside.

Both Edith and Remus were sitting peacefully on the wooden swinging chair. They'd just laid down Jamie for his nap so they were enjoying the quiet while Remus was still recovering from the Moon. You can imagine the surprise on their faces when their daughter, who is supposed to be in Scotland, is standing in front of them looking out of breath.

"Juliet? What's wrong, gaol beag?" Edith asked, standing up from the chair.

Juliet took a moment to catch her breath before responding. "Papa!" She looked at Remus, who widened his eyes, assuming she was mad or something like that.

"Ci bach?" He questioned.

"You said you knew Mama was your mate when Moony met Goldeye, right?" She asked, staring the older wolf down.