𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧

Juliet could tell Harry was growing more and more uneasy by the day. He wouldn't tell anyone, but he'd been having more visions. Seeing through the eyes of a snake or even Voldemort himself.

After class one day in the common room, while the twins were showing off their skiving snackboxes, Juliet sat at Harry's feet with her head on his knees. Harry's book was on top of her head as he flipped through the pages.

The two always found solace in each other. No one understood what it was like to be relentlessly hunted down by a dark wizard like Harry Potter and Juliet Lupin.

Hermione and Ron came over, the two mumbling something about an essay that was due as they sat down on either side of Harry.

"Hey Mione, Ickle." Juliet greeted, her eyes in a daze as she stared at the fire.

"Whats up with her?" Ron asked, looking down at the hybrid girl.

"High as a kite, Aunt Tessie." Juliet smiled, Hermione groaned.

"Thats bad for you Jules!"

Juliet scoffed, yanking up her sleeve to show the words that riddled it. "Tell that to my fuckin' arm. Hurts like hell and my body processes pain potions to quickly. Prongslet's got 'em too. Surprised he's not blazing it up with me."

Harry sighed. "Good going Jules."

"You what!" Hermione stared at Harry. "Where! Let me see!"

Juliet laughed. "Your in trouble. Its on his hand."

Hermione immediately grabbed his hand, quietly gasping at the sight of the words carved into his otherwise perfect skin. "This was Umbridge wasn't it? Jules, what do yours say?" She grabbed Juliet's arm, getting angrier by the second at the words carved there.

"You've got to tell Dumbledore, the both of you." Ron said.

"No. Dumbledore has enough on his mind right now. And we don't want to give Umbridge the satisfaction." Harry shook his head, looking back to his book.

"Well bloody hell, she's tortured you two. If any of the parents knew about this—" Ron started.

"You know damn well the only one i have left would murder Umbridge in cold blood and get put in Azkaban. Then i'd be right back where i was three years ago." Harry bit back, making Juliet stiffen up.

"You—You have to report this. Its simple—" Hermione began, but Juliet was the one to cut her off this time.

Juliet lifted off of Harry's knees, turning to look at the bushy haired girl. "Whatever this is, Mione, is not simple. You don't understand."

Harry began to pack his things, shoving his book into his bag as he stood, Juliet joined him.

"Well, help us to." Hermione attempted to say, but Harry had already walked away. "Jules.."

Juliet shook her head. "Nope. Not high enough." The hybrid walked off to the twins.

~~

"I am a monster? Thats bullshit." Draco commented.

Draco and Juliet had met up in the Astronomy tower for their usual weekly meet-ups. Up close, he did truly look sickly. Skinnier. But still as dignified as ever.

"I mean, she's right. I'm a crime against nature. Not only am i a werewolf, but a phoenix. Can never die unless by my own hand. Forced to go through several lifetimes worth of monthly transformations." She watched as a snitch wizzed above her head as she laid on the ground, her head rested on a pillow.

"You don't even know if you can ressurect, right? What if something does happened to you one day and you... don't come back?"

She shrugged. "Then i don't come back. And the world down one less problem."