𝘖𝘥𝘥 𝘔𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘦

Lessons begun that next week. They'd all meet up after classes when the school was the most busy. No one would notice a few missing students when the halls were bustling with studying students.

Juliet and Harry decided to divy up the lessons. Juliet was skilled in wandless combat and what they called 'muggle fighting'. Harry was skilled in spell casting and battle strategy.

Today was Juliet's lesson. "Deatheaters stick to their wands and stay away from closed combat. They don't know how to fight the normal way. If you combine things like martial arts and simple wandless spells, you can have a wizard on their back in a few moments."

George stepped up to her, the two putting distance between themselves. He'd decided he would be the best combat partner for her as Rome could never cause any real damage to him, while she could get carried away with others in the heat of a battle.

"Don't hold back Georgie." Juliet grinned, her eyes briefly flashing that brilliant gold.

"When have I ever?" George winked. He'd never actually fought a Deatheater, but he could make an assumption as to how they fought.

He first went for a stupefy, which Juliet deflected with a protego. While he went for another spell, Juliet rushed him, her speed aiding her in getting to him quickly.

She swept her foot at George's, knocking his unnaturally tall legs out of balance.

"Damn—Colloshu!" George pointed to her feet, sticking her into place.

"Incarcerous!" She held her hand out to him, his two wrists suddenly binding together.

"Finite Incantatem!" She then pointed her hands to her feet, freeing them from their place on the floor.

Even with his hands bound, he still had his wand. "Redu—" He attempted another spell, but Juliet was faster.

"Expelliarmus!" His wand flew to her hands. With him now wandless, she grabbed the bindings of his wrists and shoved his own hands into his stomach, knocking the wind out of him and throwing him back off balance.

She stepped back, landing a swift kick to his hip, fully knocking him onto the ground. She pointed his own wand at him and said, "Petrificus Totalus." Which froze the boy entirely.

The crowd clapped, Juliet doing a dramatic bow as she twirled George's wand in her hand. "Now, not every Deatheater wand will work for you. Me and George happen to be... compatible. So his wand works perfect for me, as mine would for him. What George didn't do, which most Deatheaters would, is use forbidden and dark spells. But, i won't have you practice those."

She released George from all of his bindings, the ropes around his wrists disappearing as he got to his feet. She handed him his wand with a sly grin.

"You'll have to teach me that Incarcerous spell... another time." George leaned down and whispered into her ear. She blushed, elbowing him in the side.

Juliet taught them a few simple moves that would help them stay out of wand-length. Well, in between flirting with George she did.

The poor hybrid was extremely touch starved, barely getting to see her mate. They got closer and closer every meeting. After each meeting they'd ask the room to make them a private spot, which it did. They'd stayed after everyone left, having a bit of fun on a couch Juliet had conjured up.

George was on top of her, his hand running up the side of her thigh under her school skirt.

They'd never gone further than hands and mouths in the months they'd been together. But they both knew they longed for something more. Still, Juliet was adamant that she wouldn't be with him like that until she marked him, until he was her's in every sense of the meaning.