𝘛𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯

The Lupins and Regulus moved to Grimmauld place at the very start of the summer. Regulus and Harry had agreed that Reg would stay at Grimmauld as they attempted to rebuild The Order. But if any need for escape should arise, Harry had a small coin with a communication charm on it as a way to contact his father.

Regulus gave his childhood bedroom to Juliet, certainly not wanting to step foot inside it after so many years away. He instead took one if the many other rooms, as the other four Lupins did.

Lyall stayed, at least for the first half of the summer. He hadn't seen his family since they had left almost two years ago, and had only just got to meet little Jamie.

Juliet locked herself inside of her room for the first week with absolutely no communication to any person in the house. Other than Kreacher, who brought her meals under Regulus' command.

They had no clue what she was doing in there to keep herself busy. Regulus assumed she was delving into his wide collection of dark arts books.

But, what she was really doing, was sneaking out every night.

Dumbledore had given her a new wand, apparently Olivander had a spare wand made out of a feather from Edith's wings for emergencies. It took to her immediately, as her first one had.

So, every night she'd sneak out onto the balcony, jump down onto the ground, and walk down the streets until she found an apparation point.

From there, she'd apparate to the Mountain Ridge she'd spent two months at.

The first time she did, Alfie and Ally were quick to run up and hug her, having been worried sick since she left. She didn't tell them what had transpired, only that she wasn't in a very joyful mood. They seemed to understand and tried to help her the best they could.

Juliet and Kai seemed to get closer. She did tell him everything about the maze and her mate situation, needing someone to confide in. From what Kai had told her, he'd found his mate when he was fifteen. A wolf girl that was a year younger than him. But, two years ago, she passed away from a sudden illness.

The thing about werewolves is, you only get one mate. Bonded or not. The loss of his mate was the reason he was such a big flirt, trying to distract himself from the grief.

Most nights, Kai and a few other wolves would go out to muggle clubs. Juliet would join them, get high, get drunk, whatever it took to numb it all. She'd find a partner every so often, using another persons body to distract herself.

And every morning when the sun began to rise, like clockwork, she'd sneak back into Regulus' bedroom and go to sleep for the day.

But halfway through Summer, was a different type of day. Juliet knew that this day, the Weasley's would be moving into Grimmauld Place.

So, during her nightly escapade, she did everything  in her power to get as high or as drunk as possible to forget the fact that her mate, the one she didn't want, was moving into her house.

This time, when the sun arose, she didn't sneak back up into Regulus' room. No, she'd sloppily apparated into the front yard of the townhouse. Luckily, no muggles were out yet so she wasn't seen.

She stumbled up to the front door, quite literally face-planting onto the front door, then sliding down and sitting in front of it. "Fucking hell..." She ran her hand over her pounding forehead.

The door pulled open, making Juliet topple onto her back as she'd been leaning on it. When her red eyes looked up, she was met with Sirius Black's face, looking down at her. "Ello, Uncle Padfoot." She said in a horrible english accent. "Thank you for gettin' the door... don't have a key."