𝘈 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘭

(4k words cause ive been gone so long)

For weeks the secret lessons continued. And for weeks Umbridge would put up more and more decrees to try and stop them.

The most recent of which was that every student must submit to questioning. Private meetings in Umbridge's office where the student would have to drink a tea laced with Veritaserum and would be asked about any secret organizations going on in the school.

Juliet was brought in one day, even when Edith attempted to fight against it. The Full was soon and Juliet was in pain. Her knee was hurting particularly bad which caused the poor girl to have to use a cane.

Draco told her one night it made her look like his Father. Astoria smacked his head loud enough that it rang through the Astronomy Tower.

Aside from their regular meetups in the Tower, Juliet had also been teaching them the same way she taught at the DA meetings. They were both skilled. Astoria more than Draco.

It was hilarious to the werewolf-phoenix hybrid to watch Draco get flustered when Astoria would beat him at a spell. Even more so when Astoria would offer him a hand to stand up and the blonde boy would blush profusely.

Meetings aside, Juliet wasn't worried about her questioning with Umbridge. Just as most potions, Veritaserum didn't have much effect on her. She could simply lie through her teeth.

Snape had told her that he made it himself. In fact, he gave her a spell from one of his Black Magic books that would completely ward off its effects.

Juliet walked into the ugly pink room, wincing as she sat down as pain shot through her knee. She propped her cane on the side of the chair so it was out of the way.

"Alright, dear?" Umbridge said, a sickening smile on her face as she sat down in her large pink cushioned chair.

Juliet looked up to the woman as Umbridge began to pour tea. "My knee. The Full Moon is in a few days. Without my potion, i have some horrible reactions."

Umbridge pushed the teacup closer to Juliet, humming. "Hmm, rather unfortunate. Tea?"

Juliet narrowed her eyes at the tea. She could smell it off the bat, the veritaserum. It was potent. But to any normal nose all they would smell was Earl Grey.

"Yes, thank you." She played along, picking up the dainty cup.

Unbeknownst to Umbridge, Juliet had casted the spell Snape had informed her of just before she entered the office. The only way Dolores could have known would be if she were to happen to see Juliet with her shirt off.

The spell required a rune. One that was carved in the middle of Juliet's chest in ash. It made breathing slightly harder, but it nulled the effects of the truth serum.

"Well, i'm sure you have heard of the possible secret organizations going on in the school. And how i've banned them." Umbridge folded her hands in front of her as Juliet downed the entire cup.

She set the cup back down, her hands now resting in her lap. "Yes, of course. How could anyone miss a wall full of decrees?"

"That is the intended purpose." Umbridge chirped. "So, Miss Lupin, do you know of any secret organizations within Hogwarts?"

Yes. I run it. We teach what you refuse to.

"Not at all." Juliet responded.

Dolores tilted her head. "Curious. Anything at all? Not even a whisper? Something you've overheard?"

Juliet shook her head. "No, Professor. As you've said, its against the decrees. I wouldn't risk expulsion. Mama already has me on thin ice. And Professor Snape with his detentions."