𝘐 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦!

Time passed by. The month that Juliet was gone had turned into two. And before the young phoenix-wolf knew it, it was near the end of June.

She hadn't had any more interruptions from her family, which she was thankful for. And she'd grown ever more close to every member of the pack.

When it came to full moons, her phoenix tears came in handy. Which in turn gained the favor of many. She climbed up the ranks of the pack quicker than she thought she would. So quick, it caught Greyback's eye.

You see, he believed she was fully loyal to him, having gone on multiple missions with him by now. But, underneath it all, she had a plan.

She still had not given up her alpha, her father, in favor of Greyback. Instead, they striked up a deal. If she were to take over her father's position as Alpha, she wouldn't have to submit to Greyback, instead join their packs together.

Now, Juliet knew this would all eventually be for the favor of Voldemort if he were to ever return, knowing his past allegiances. So, she had a seperate plan.

Though, it did involve taking an Alpha position. Just not her fathers.

The first part of her plan would be set into motion the day of the third task. Despite having no calendar, she managed to keep the time and day to the T, having memorized the entire full moon calendar for the next five years. She used the moon phases to determine what day it was.

So, here she was, the afternoon of June 24th 1995. She'd informed Greyback she would leave today, as the tournament's magic called for her. He unusually trusted her enough to let her know, ensuring her if she made any moves against him... he would come for her family.

She kneeled in front of the twins she called family, hugging them both tight. "You two need to take care of each other. I'll do what i can for you from my home, okay? Maybe one day i'll be able to take you away from this place." She told them, and once they pulled back she repeated in sign to Ally. Along with the sign for I Love You.

"When you miss me, remember what constellation to look for?" She asked them.

"Gemini. Remus and Romulus. The twin stars." Alfie told her with a sad smile on his face. "You will be back. Kai would be miserable without you."

Juliet rolled her eyes. "Kai is a flirt, and i'm taken. Just stay safe for me. Got it?" She held out a pinkie to each of them, which they grabbed in theirs.

~~

Hogwarts, Scotland

The champions had lined up and Edith was pacing in the Professors box, Remus sitting down watching her. Lyall had come back to England for a time after hearing of Juliet's disappearance. He was at Lupin Cottage taking care of Jamie, they didn't want either of them to witness the maze as it could be brutal.

"Love, please sit down." Remus tried to reason.

"She should be here by now. Their set to let the champions go any minute. Why hasn't the magic called her here?" She continued to pace, until Remus sprang to his feet.

He grabbed her shoulders, stopping her in her tracks and forcing her to face where the Champions had lined up.

And there she was, Juliet, looking as if she were about to puke. "Merlin i can't stand apparat—" She was cut off when Cedric ran over to her, enveloping her in his arms. His sweet scent of honey filled her nose, making her smile. "Hey Ceddy."

He held onto her tight, peppering her face with kisses. "Thank the gods, they told me what happened... i was so afraid." He pulled away in just enough time for Harry to barrel over and hug her too.