𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘩

The moon passed. Fred did attend, but came in after she transformed and left once she fell asleep for the night. They still hadn't talked since the first task.

The entire damn school noticed it. The halls, usually filled with prank traps the trio would set, was now eerily calm and dull. Instead of sitting between the twins, she now either sat with Albus and Minerva, or on the opposite side of George.

The tension seemed to only worsen when the Yule Ball came upon them. Fred asked Angelina, which she accepted. Blaise and George decided to go Stag. Juliet was obviously going with Cedric. He asked her with a lovely poem and her favorite chocolates from Honeydukes.

Now, in the second week of December, Cedric and Juliet were doing rather...scandalous things in the Prefects Bath.

Juliet properly locked and silenced the room as soon as they'd entered, making sure no unwanted guests would suddenly appear and catch them.

The young Phoenix-Wolf was sat atop her boyfriend as he sat in the large pool like bath. Her legs straddled his thighs as his hands gripped her hips.

Her eyes were glowing a beautiful gold, as they did almost every time her and Cedric were intimate. When it happened the first time, Juliet hated it. But Cedric had to remind her, his favorite color was yellow. She was fully alright with it after that.

She bit down on her lip as her hips rocked on his. Cedric's skilled mouth was running all over her neck and shoulder, biting down on spots he knew she liked.

Since they'd first slept together, the two seemed to not get enough of each other. Finding broom closets, empty classrooms, the treehouse when they could get away.

Of course, Juliet was taking every necessary precaution. She even went as far as taking muggle birth control. Though, the wolf overriding any form of contraception only comes into effect when the two people are mated, so she didn't have to worry about that part.

Something inside her still stung every time she was with Cedric. She was completely enamored with him....but there was still this emptiness.

She'd hoped, with time, her wolf would change her mind. But, time and time again, Rome stood her ground.

Juliet did her best to block out Rome when she was with Cedric or around George, but nothing could stop the howling.

Right now, she wasn't as loud as Juliet's senses were on overload once Cedric and her reached that familiar cliff inside their bodies and jumped off it.

They sat for minutes, Juliet's head now laying on his shoulder as she recaught her breath. "Bloody hell..." She huffed.

Cedric chuckled through a pant. "Bad time to say good english?"

She rolled her eyes, kissing the side of his neck. "I think your english is rubbing off on me. Soon i'll get the english accent my parents tried to get me to have when i was little."

"Still prefer when you speak in Scottish." He kissed her cheek as she lifted her head off of him. "Did i ever tell you how goddess-like you look when your like this?"

She raised an eyebrow. "What, when i look thoroughly fucked?"

He tightened his grip on her hips, making her grin. "Absolutely."

She leaned forward, catching his lips in hers for a soft yet passionate kiss, unlike what they were doing 10 minutes ago.

After a few minutes of tender after-sex kisses, she finally lifted off of him. Her legs still weren't quite working yet, so she sat on the built in seat within the large pool. "Ay, your egg screams at you too, right? Harry nearly deafened the entire common room when he opened his."