𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘖𝘶𝘵

The students at Hogwarts rang in the new year with a giant party in Gryffindor Common Room. Juliet and the Weasels snuck into Hogsmeade, courtesy of the Marauders Map, and smuggled as much firewhiskey and butterbeer as they could.

The twins were on relatively good terms about Cedric now, seeing as he helped Juliet and Fred make up. He truly made Juliet happy, and that made them happy.

Juliet wore her latest leather jacket, gifted to her by Sirius with the words ROME embroidered on the back. Apparently spending all that time in Grimmauld gave Sirius time to learn how to embroider. And he was quite good at it.

Juliet sauntered over to Ron and Harry, putting her elbows on each of their shoulders. "Ronniekins, i can't tell if your staring at Krum or Hermione." She brought up a blunt to her lips, one she'd already lit and smoked about half of.

"What?!" Ron got flustered awfully quick, snapping his head to Juliet. "Are you—Are you smoking?"

She blew smoke, away from both of their faces. "Nope, its just cloudy in here. Seriously though, who are you staring at?"

"Hermione. And stop smoking, bad for your lungs." Harry answered for Ron.

"Elvendork Prongslet Potter-Black, i have phoenix and wolf healing. And i have phoenix fire burning within my body. A few muggle drugs won't do anything to me." She took another pull of the blunt, then stepping away from the boys. "Stop staring and actually do something about it, Ickle Ron. And Harry, get Cho before i torch her for trying to get with my boyfriend."

"Noted." Harry nodded as she walked—well, tripped away. She'd drank and smoked enough that it actually started to effect her, where in other situations it would blow right through her metabolism.

She stumbled her way to Cedric, placing a sloppy kiss on his cheek. "I'm going back to my dorm to take some of Grandpa Albus' candy. Meet me there near 12 so we can ring in the New Year in the best way, yeah?"

Cedric grinned and kissed her cheek back. "Sober up first, and i'll consider it."

"Sounds like a plan."

~~

Juliet made her way to Dumbledore's Office, holding onto the walls in order to make it up the steps. "Grandpaaaaaaa!" She yelled as she made her way into his office.

Minerva and Severus were in there with him, sharing a midnight drink to ring in the new year.

"Hello, Dearest. Shouldn't you be celebrating with your friends?" Albus set down his glass as Juliet approached.

"I was, got to loud. I already had a headache and the blunts weren't helping." She rounded his desk, rifling through his drawers for sweets.

"Bl—Juliet Lupin, are you high?" Minerva accused, watching as Juliet rummaged through the Headmasters desk.

She perked her head up, a slight grin on her face. "Thats against the rules, Mins. So, absolutely not. Got it!" She picked out Albus' hidden tin of Lemon Drops. "I'll be taking these, Happy New Years." She quickly walked up to Albus, jumping to give Albus a kiss on the cheek. "Minnie, Snivellus." She tipped an imaginary hat to them as she walked over to the door of her private dorm.

"She's far to much like Edith." Severus sighed into his drink, remembering the many many times Edith would stumble into his dorm high off of whatever the Prewett twins 1sold her.

"Couldn't some of Remus' rational genes followed onto her?" Minerva added.

By the time Cedric did come into her dorm, Juliet was fully passed out with over a dozen Lemon Drop wrappers on her bed. She hadn't been sleeping much lately, so Cedric didn't wake her up. He simply placed a kiss to her forehead, taking out her ponytail knowing it would be a mess in the morning. "Night, love."