some time [vegas x porsche]

Ik there is whole planning and all stuff there is no romantic scenes for both our cp

Vegas
I was trying hard to convince babe not to go to work today let's take a rest but he was persistent to go and I can't help but lose every time I have known the aggressiveness rage his been holding and the thirst of vengeance.I know porsche this revenge of his gonna be memorable in underground whosever  will going to be challenge him . I was bored 😑 in our penthouse so I decided to make dinner cmon I am a husband and family man I learnt five continental foods so did porsche we fucking had to become independent we never wanted to burden our parents. I heard nop saying porsche arrived I hurriedly went down stairs I saw him very tired I asked porsche to freshen up he didn't even looked at me. I thought to ask him later so I waited he came down and started eating we didn't made any eye contact this silence engulfed was killing me and eating up my patience I banged a little finally he looked up I placed my hand on top of his asking what's wrong we are each other's lie detector he told me he is getting restless and want to do it fast and have this matter done and was afraid because we all know korn is a cunning man he knows everything and keeps an eye on everyone he was trying to ruin everybody.

We ate he praised me about the food was extra delicious I didn't replied his queries we always keep separate food for our maids and guards if we are lazy  or tired only they cook we both went to our room. I closed the door I was looking out for porsche I heard the shower that he was in bathroom I tried my luck to see if the knob is open and yes it was I saw the glorious view porsche on his fours in doggy position written fuck me daddy he was even wriggling his ass cheeks and a sticky note inside his butt hole do you want your reward? It said,I read it and put it back I got damn an erection he was being so sexual and erotic then started moaning daddy ~~ f me can't wait ~ take me inside ~~~ and suddenly he was straight but he started to move his body like he was getting fucked he was saying ahhhh~~~vegas~ yeah just like that huhaahhjjj~~lemme cumm~~ahhgg fuck just like that~it felt like I came into a stripper club I couldn't wait so did my lil Vegas I saw the sticky note and asked porsche does he want to do something exciting but I saw his face getting red I saw a dildo a nipple vibrator he was shaking this was a pure bliss he nodded I  pushed the sticky notes all the 50 notes inside his asshole he screamed at max when he felt the rough ness of the paper but without mercy I pushed it in further he was literally splashing water I pushed the dildo as it wasn't going it went a lil deeper so I put the vibrator too and ohhhhh~~f it was damnnn hot Porsche was crying out of pleasure made me so happy I took him out and put him on our bed I handcuffed him on our head board I saw the vibrator was vibrating inside his ass and his jiggly ass was being so vibrated I pushed my di*k and porsche told me it was hurting but I told him it was just a beginning I pushed it and started put my whole fingers into his mouth while I was pushing my dick but he moved away he was still gasping for some air then I further putted a chain into his butt hole he didn't knew I just told him it was the lubricant but I did it soo much at the max speeed then I told him to ride on me he said it hurted him a lot but I was stubborn he slowly took my di*k and slowly putted into his ass hissing in pain then he started riding me slowly I did the vibrator at max he screamed scratching me but I was stroking his di*k he was about to cum but till 60 min I was telling him to riding mf beautiful ass on my dick after 7 rounds he removed his ass only to see him bursting in full loaded cum and cum dripping wet from his ass he thought I was going to do one more time then I told him to come near me he was on knees as his butt was sore so I took both our dick and started to stroke hardly and harshly I couldn't bear the pleasure so I violently started attacking his nipples his nose , sucking his adam Apple biting his neck till I can taste the blood there was lot blood flowing and nibbling his ears while biting earlobes with remove the earrings too. I wasn't in my senses I started kissing him while eating biting his tongue gulping the salavia. We both cummed I thought the tongue salavia as his cum on his co*k cum was still there he was breathing heavily and it was breathing taking for me him under moonlight view through the glasses raining was the best memories of my life porsche told me to clean the sheets but I told I will do it as he was damn sore I saw the purple mark spanked him I removed the handcuff porsche went to take a bath robe till the time I drank and licked all porsche cum and the blood too I was being nuts he came. I told him to remove his robe and I saw the pinkish hole I removed the vibrator, dildo , chain and I started removing the notes it was totally mixed with the cum I was feeling guilty😔 seeing him hissing in pain he was okay he told me it was very exciting we can do it again. But not my fault he tempted me I was taking while licking then after removing it I didn't had cotton so I used my tongue to remove the cum and blood then applied the gel gave him the pain  killers kissing his forehead we both went to our dream lands.

I am gonna finish this story early sorry I can't fulfill the demand of 50 ch but later if I get time will surely update as I will be publishing 3 more stories one: khun and pete from here only telling how they met
Kinnporsche
Vegas Pete
But I am trying hard to do as much possible in every story so pls vote t. 💜