revenge

Porsche

I sighed no wonder tan has so much hate towards korn, I can't even believe how worse korn is, he literally made the word father so shameful  name which we feel loved he does not deserve the title of father, I can't even kan didn't knew he married, I always knew tan put a mask to hide his sorrow. I can't imagine the things he felt through he didn't deserved to be cheated on, pete did dirty to him, I see myself too in tan as an elder brother, he wanted a happy family with his bros and ma but he just couldn't, you know sometimes people says that even though the person doesn't cry, someone really want to cry out for em, *tears brimming in eyes a tear fell from left eye*. I can't I want to have justice, I have prepared great deal for you korn, kinn and KIMHAN

I saw the video that arm sent me of the mansion well I know how to attack, next day I went to meet arm , he said his day is off and we talked he told me to be careful about it, I just nodded I asked him about kinn's whereabouts? He said he came to mansion, I bid goodbye to him, I will make sure everyone will go from this hell. I took my guns I didn't wanted to be a coward for attacking secretly . I told tan about it he was still unsure but I didn't want to have further delay so I went and slept and told my friend tawan yeah you heard it right he told me about every single detail and wanted revenge too he was also a doctor so I told him to be prepared with meds.

I got up and took my guns with  tan and my guards , I was nervous about it I knew someday I have to face it and overcome this it's now or never I reached the mansion  and saw chan on the doorstep I saw him smoking with guards so well everyone figured it that we have war, I saw but he was deeply drown to tan and so did tan well am I missing something?.

But I was Shooketh to see chan letting me go , as soon as I went inside the lift and started shooting and signaled my guards to handle theirs I walked straight to find korn Or his sons but I came across my mother's portrait some she made and some of were her pics i saw the Phoenix and dove painting that my mother made this was originally hers she said that i was a Phoenix and chay a dove who is beautiful, calm and peaceful soul yet deadly calm which can make you crazy and me as I was a warrior who rose from dead to be an impactful, strict and ruling persona. I gently touched it, heard gunshots I knew it was for her , pa and chay I am doing it.

I quickly ran out to look for korn and saw him in the meeting hall playing chess and asked me to come play with him, I raised an eye brow and glanced no one was with him I started playing, I asked him why, did you did this to your own flesh and friend my mother , to which he replied :so you got to know  , well they aren't really my kids as I wanted some intelligent players to play this dirty game of wars, as for your mother she wasn't my friend she was someone I could die for and would kill for her I went nuts her having your dad I killed them if nothing could be mine so does anybody else's.

I just smiled him looking through his eyes which screamed I will go hell with you bas*ard and knocked him in chess (p.s I don't know😅 chess how it should be played) just like his fucked and disgusting games, suddenly someone came and it was none other than kim and kinn pointing their guns towards me and just korn chuckling at me, I was so done with father's bullshitting and his blood I suddenly kicked Kim's knee and grabbed kinn's hand and brought it to my knee and gave a blow.

I saw korn holding his gun against my forehead I was just smirking because I will never beg a motherfu*ker like him suddenly someone barged it was none other than tan, pete and Vegas with shawn, nop, Todd ,sun  & arm, korn was too stunned to say anything and started yelling  HOW ARM ? HOW CAN YOU F BETRAY ME YOU KNOW THAT I WILL DESTROY YOUR FAMILY HUH!? OFC YOUR ACTING IS SO AWARD WORTHY !!    I was having my hands around my waist, checking my watch and yawn.

But arm was silent, Vegaspete were pointing guns at kinn and kim and tan at korn he slowly walked till the gun touched it against his head  and  said hello motherfucker. There was pin drop silence just breaths and heartbeats could be heard it was such a deadly silence the tension was in the air. Suddenly  , korn started laughing , his face covered with his hands and asked me is what is Vegas to me? I told husband     , he started laughing husband you say? He loves Pete not you, if you don't believe ask him whether it is true or not?

I looked at Vegas and pete who had their hands interlocked and head hung down I swallowed the lump in my throat, wanting to yell beat kill but no words were coming out, I clenched my fist and saw tan giving the disgusting look which speaks you are f up, I grabbed korn by his collar and took him to the basement where my parents suffered kinn and kim were there and korn tied I quickly took glance at vegaspete I was hurted, brutally bleeding cuz of the betrayal.

I went near and slapped kim took the iron rod and started hitting on his body WHY KIMM MY BROTHER LOVED YOU WHYY?? HE INTERNALLY BLED FOR YOU, HE CRIED FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO NEVER LOVED HIM WHY HE STILL BEGS FOR YOU WHY DID YOU PLAYED THIS ACT I ONLY WARNED EVERYONE EVERYONE THAT Y'ALL ARE ASS HOLES WHO NEVER LOVES ANYONE, ENDLESSLY HE BEGGED FOR YOUR COMFORT *slumps while crying on the floor*

And you Mr. Kinn you fucking ruined  someone else's life so badly what did those people did to you who never knew y'all why did you had to be so traumatizing HUHHH THIS SLAP IS FOR YOU FOR RAP*NG MY MOTHER, THIS SLAP IS FOR YOU TO FORCING ME, THIS ONE IS FOR TAKING MY DIGNITY, THIS IS FOR GIVING ME TERRIFIED NIGHTS *takes a knuckles brass and dagger and cuts his skin liking bytes*.YOU KNOW WHAT KINN I WOULD REALLY LIKED YOU AND HELL I DID AND WAS PLANNING NOT TO KILL YOU BUT I HAD TO, WHEN I KNEW THE OTHER PAST, YOU ARE SO DUMB FOR FOLLOWING YOUR FATHER  THAT YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT'S RIGHT AND WRONG, HE HAD YOU WRAPPED AROUND HIS FINGER YOU BOTH WERE HIS PUPPETS HE NEVER LOVED YOUR MOTHER YOUR ACTUAL MOTHER DIED HE TORTURED HER, CHEATED ON HER AND KEPT HER WITHOUT FOOD FOR MONTHS TILL SHE HAD CANCER BUT SUICIDE JUST TO HAVE YOU GET A MOM HE MARRIED THAT B**CH ALONG YOU FUCKING DUMBASS  HE EVEN RAPED HIS ADOPTED PARENTS, KILLED MY PARENTS WHAT DID THEY  DID MY Parents AND CHAY DIDN'T DESERVE IT HE KILLED VEGAS DAS AS TO HAVE HIS EMPIRE AND RAPED HIS MOM AND YOU WHORE RECORDED IT AND MADE IT VIRAL YOU TOUCHED MY MOTHER YOU NASTY FREAK KILLED HIS BIOLOGICAL FAMILY AND YOU STILL FOLLOW HIM LIKE FR WAKEUPPPPPP *huffs due to raised voice *

Tan comes

Kinn kim I am your eldest brother yall were very small at the time when our mom died and I used to peek and see this creature beating her but she had always a smile for us kept enduring for our sakes after she died I read her diary then I got to know everything about this bloody bastard and I ran away with her pic and changed my surname so that I should not be seen I did wanna take you but that was not the time I wanted to make sure you be educated and do everything I am seriously sorry my brothers I made you suffered I then saw you at a function then I told everyone that yall my brothers *kinn and kim comes running and hug tan while crying and said that's ok cuz they feel it was for the best what happened, they can't undone it *.

Part 2 coming