give up

The next morning

Porsche and Vegas was sitting for having breakfast suddenly Porsche asked Vegas

Porsche : Vegas aren't you mad that they did that to your mother thou you can't kill em but you might have the anger.

Vegas : I don't care you are doing it so it might be enough

Porsche : Vegas are you fucking hearing yourself you should have anger towards them because of them you and cau suffered

Vegas : don't make a big deal of something that great

Porsche : GREAT????? I am so disappointed in you Vegas, look at me

Vegas : .............

Fine  I think Vegas you are being silent because of this showing the video of him and pete fucking which he got from his bodyguard.

Vegas was silent having a poker face and got up and told Porsche that he is going to work. Porsche too got up and held vegas's wrist but he just shrugged it off, Porsche was so heartbroken.

Vegas

I feel so miserable and guilty of having sex with our bestie I cheated I fucking cheated on Porsche whoever gave me the drug will be so  dead meat my Porsche cried I was so rude but i feel myself swallowing the sweetness I should not show Porsche, I feel bad for tan i can't I ruined my family by myself I will leave Porsche if he doesn't want me i understand who will love a cheater. If Porsche saw me here he will ask me so i should leave sorry love.

At night

Porsche waited for Vegas  but he was told by his p. A that he had dinner at office whole day Porsche called him, sending texts, bouquets but Vegas didn't called him, but read the text Porsche was happy .

At 10 Vegas came Porsche went down running to hug only to see Vegas not glancing him porsche was done fr he punched Vegas, kept punching Vegas was scared Porsche kept slapping Vegas whyyyyyy Vegas I was calling you only to know you ate I hate you why are you making me suffer throwing fist on him finally Porsche was done putting an act and cried on  Vegas chest, Vegas was feeling teared up by it so he wrapping Porsche and kissed him.

But when Porsche came into his senses he pushed Vegas and wiped his tears and ran from there to the garden but he couldn't hold the tears, Porsche called tan he too got to know that tan ignored Pete .

Porsche :  *sobbing* tan - - -  did did I deserve it *hic* hic * help me

Tan : don't worry I am coming where are you

Porsche : *wahhha* garden

Why God meee you took my parents, husband why can't I hv better life, Porsche tan both calling each other's names.

Porsche hugs tan and let his feelings out tan wiped his tears by his thumb they both sat tan saw Porsche looking at the stars he asked

Tan : Porsche why are you looking at the star so intensely!?

Porsche : I am seeing my parents phi I deserve a better and beautiful life I know that I just want to go into my mother's warmth and sleep, dad's jokes which lightens me, them understanding me I miss them

Tan : I too miss my ma I never felt love towards korn I used to be dependent on Pete he was my comfort place but I can't just unsee how much I badly want to forget it, I just can't I miss my ma *sobbing* she was cheated on but had a smile no matter how much it hurted .

Porsche got up and hugged both sat at the lawn both were staring each other eyes they didn't knew how much they got close that only wind can pass and kissed each other while tears running from their faces holding each other's head while kissing two broken hearts mending each other, but both were blown up with a punch tan by Vegas and Porsche by pete, they didn't knew both were their listening

Porsche too started punching pete so did tan to vegas, Porsche suddenly shouted startling everyone "Porsche how can kiss tan huh" "Yes Porsche he is my bofie "

Porsche was so raged and shouted on top of his lungs huh I just kissed him but you had sexxxxx do you have any shame telling me Vegas I don't want to see you so do pete I need break don't call me about the revenge it's only me and tankhun going to do it none of you should be involved.

Tankhun gives his wedding ring to pete who's eyes widens so does Porsche gives his ring both pete and Vegas went down on his knees begging their lovers to not leave them.

Let's go Porsche yes tan lets go both went to the hidden mansion which only they knew neither pete nor Vegas knew. "Are you okay Porsche? "
"Why wouldn't I? "

Ok lets go we need to clear our minds to take revenge. I am gonna remove the rings where he can listen our talks, I will do that too, tan I am gonna sleep, ok

So now only tan and Porsche will take revenge Vegas you are such a bastard