life (korn)

After 4 months

Still Porsche and tan hasn't forgave their lovers they were planning the revenge , haven't seen their lovers for past 4 months made them disturbed like nothing they just can't seem to concentration, even pete Vegas had the same condition.

Porsche

I hear kinn about destroying the minor family means Vegas,
  as he was intelligent  more than any theerapanayakul yeah right he is! But why, shit he found about the bracelet, he screamed, I was totally doomed but i was reluctant to take revenge, that's why I say kinn not to trust someone this randomly he should have remembered that i am still in mafia we are like pawns for each other .

I searched all the history's of their deeds, it was so fucked and disturbing.

Flashback (r*pe)

The night when porsche left Vegas he got the notification by arm about all the important files and projects by korn and kim as kinn is dumb so he took no interest in kinn as he was like a open book for anyone to read.

I went to my cabin to see it and i found korn was a gangster who too was adopted by someone called vilson carlos, he was 15 when he found out that his parents abandon him because he was always seen as a failure but kan was their beloved so slowly they abandoned him kan was in abroad for studies , he couldn't bear the pain of someone leaving him from then, he had attachment issues due to which he started drugs and did self harm like slitting his veins with small drop, whenever the blood start coming he started filling up into a bottle.

He used to go to night bars obviously the owner was surprised to see a teen in a bar a fuvking night bar, but he started to only give a cold daggers to owner to do his shitty job , he heard some strange muffled noises in the corridor and saw a man and a girl fuvking he didn't knew what it was, but a wicked, psychotic smirk appeared on his face.

Whatever it was it gave him a sense of satisfaction the pleasing and pleading face of that girl made

him thrilled with joy it seemed that the girl was also around his age, she was crying for help and asked korn to help her but he was shamelessly seeing her raped and when the girl bled so much she couldn't bear as she was weak and died that made korn yelped in surprise.

So korn thought it was the best to kill someone like this by guns everyone can kill but hurting the person and have the pleasure for ourselves was entertaining for him he could taste many infants, girls, women and make his kids like it too, because no one cares or remember or love you it's just for namesake korn always thought.

Korn was doing part time jobs till 20 he went to orphanage he was silent kid he never gave attention to anybody, even someone wanted to be his friend he just used to  scare them, he only knew they were putting an act.

Vilson and his wife niza who went to the orphanage to adopt a kid, no one knew they were in mafia the most powerful one the dragons they were called vilson's wife was infertile when they gave birth to triplets who died as she had miscarriage, she went numb due to which, he asked the doctor what to do but the doctor told she can't be a  mother anymore she was already having risks as her body is Detoring, the shock of losing the kids made her have brain tumor  .

And only had 4 years, so they went back to Thailand to adopt a kid vilson cried every night knowing she won't be alive for long he only cried till she felt asleep unknowingly she too bled in her heart, korn saw them and gave a strange expression which was hard to figure as it was pleasing but that wasn't the case, korn saw there were black men following them around so he thought they might be vip.

So he pretended to bump into them as soon as the couple saw him they wanted him as they felt a connection between korn, korn thought he had done his work perfectly, korn became toxic, Manipulative he used to have a mask on his face a well mannered kid in front vilson and niza and a cunning for their relatives at the age of 21 he started to be trained as mafia, slowly he thought he is having all power so why not kicking them, he asked vilson's right man ben about everything he told all the history of mafia world as he thought it's no harm telling as he was vilson's kid.

Korn was such a sharp, witty, focused cunning man that he did so many things that a normal mafia tried but failed so, vilson was proud of Korn but here vilson didn't knew that he was planning his death by himself, when vilson went to Italy for a transaction.

And was coming after 5 days, niza was wearing a nighty with perfume but vilson texted that he will be arriving in 3 hrs so she prepared everything the bed decorated with petals, cooking favorite meals, movies and snacks, condom, lube all the bodyguard were given leave by niza she didn't wanted to have disturbance.

It was only Korn and her in the room, Korn got to know vilson was going to come today he always called vilson sir and niza maam, he saw niza getting beautiful in that nighty

Warning⚠ 🔞⛓️💊💉

He came near her and stood and was eyeing her boobs which showed that she wasn't wearing any bra inside but niza saw Korn eyeing her , his gaze made her uncomfortable she asked Korn lovingly what he wanted but Korn grabbed her boobs  making her eyes widen she slapped Korn a cross his cheeks Korn had the expression of how did you dare but he was smiling which made her sweat, he was taking his steps closer to her she was backing her steps and suddenly plopped on the mattress.

He was on top of her she was crying, she saw her phone ringing it was vilson's but Korn was fast to smash it against the wall, but vilson called him instead there niza was crying but Korn put his hand over niza's mouth making no noises.

He told that niza was bathing and her phone was on charging and ended the call before vilson could even say ok, he saw niza bite his hand, droplets of blood coming . He saw niza's nighty which was made of red satin fabric which showed he beautiful legs, she asked Korn sobbingly "whyyy Korn I am your mother why are you harassing me i am your mother" But Korn tied her mouth with a handkerchief and cuffed her over the headboard.

He was tracing her dress and saw she was not wearing anything underneath he had a sly smile he took the scissors and cutted the dress she was totally naked in front of Korn she was crying while  feeling disgusted Korn had the flashback of the bar, finally his fantasy of fucking someone came true.

He groped her milky boobs while biting her nipples and saw milk coming from it he had his eyes fixed on niza who was squirming to free her self  he went down to her vagina seeing it made him hard like rock and pushed his whole fist into it and keep pushing it till he got her prostate and without a further delay he unlocked her hand and made her ride his di*k he made her bend and  spanking her ass the creampie was dripping from her ass but he wasn't done he took chopsticks and putted inside her ass till he saw unpleasant reaction.

He saw her bleeding and he knew she was about to die so he took out the gun and killed her but still even after she was dead he was fucking her, her eyes was still opened when he saw the clock it was half an hour for vilson to arrive.

Next part coming I know it's disturbing
But it is what it is so next will be continuation I was crying too it was too cruel so many rape cases are there but no justice served only jailed they aren't giving those f rapists death
I just hate law enforcement for that pls it's a major problem raise your voice pls. There will be revenge and 2 more chapters and it will be an end