concern or care 2

And took his soft hands into his caressing them so delicately. Porsche eyes were filled with tears. Vegas aren't you disgusted!? No honey, you are so loyal it's not you it's him. Vegas I wanna erase his touch while not meeting his eyes, Vegas lifts Porsche chin up and asks to see him into his eyes and tell me Porsche where that f*cker touched you, suddenly he saw porsche hand on his shirt hand trembling, he was crying, bleeding an inner conflict was going on in Vegas mind and heart to see his darling like this. Porsche do you know how much I am holding my emotions and took his hand and put on his heart see it's having rage,madness, passion to kill him.

He saw Vegas loving eyes towards him. Babe let's sleep I will be holding onto you forever, sleep. Vegas what happened to chay is he ok? No, he saw you and he is so heart broken. Sorry. Vegas can't get why Porsche is saying sorry as he is the victim and smashed his lips sucking them like cotton candy he wasn't stopping till Porsche was out of breath. TELL ME WHERE HE TOUCHED TODAY IT'S ME AND YOU. 

He kissed me, vegas couldn't wait if kissing Porsche was a competition he would win, touching their foreheads he asked next but my cutie was blushing hard and didn't dare to meet his eyes with him, babe don't make me say it twice, he sucked my neck, ohhhh honey I love to bite, nibble ans suck those caramel flesh he didn't wait any further and vegas teeth was dug into Porsche soft skin, blood was there but he couldn't care less and Vegas made sure each drop of blood was tasted by himself only, there was a fresh hickey, next collarbone,.

You know honey I am gonna go gentle on this body part it has a bone while giving peppering kisses on his beautiful skin, under the moonlight both lovers were looking so beautiful in each other soul thinking how much they are lucky.

He *swallowing the lump* groped my ass , like this did he knead it like it Porsche, Porsche was so immersed in the pleasure he couldn't kept answering, did he spank you? Yes. Like this in full whole force. "Ahhhh " No yes like this Vegas. Don't stop it, next he used sex toys , but love we won't do anything about it, whyy Vegas?

Because I am gonna add my real thing "ahhh Vegas ~~info " Ahhh ~~~hngggg "Ahhhhhh ~~~~~just like that "
Shitt Porsche you are so tight ahh you take my lil Vegas so good, you know how much we missed you, ahhhhh keep saying that dirty talk, keep scissoring my hole like that and thrust me like no tomorrow,but babe will you be ok, yes you are here to take care right yeahh lets resume nowww ahhhh. Shit, fuck Porsche your moans make me go insane scream "ahhhhhh ~~~~~hngggg" Vegas fuck shit speed up ahhhh ~hngggg it's soundproof Porsche ohk yaaaaaaaa. Wait- - - wa- - -it did you had condom Vegas, sorry Porsche I don't but I am clean. Ok but only do raw when I asked to  now let's come . Wait lemme make you pump ahhh ~~~vegas your so bad ahh both came. That was fantastic wasn't it Porsche? Is that even a question Vegas. I am lucky me too. I love you, aishteru.
Let's sleep.

3 am

No kinn, noo Vegas help me, noo God this is gross . Vegas woke up to see Porsche sweating, whimpering Vegas finally let it out and cried his heart. Vegas reminded himself no Vegas its not the time to cry wiping his tears he saw tear stained Porsche he took Porsche and cuddled him while singing lullaby. The nightmare were going for a week but when they consulted to a therapist it was normal with the session and Vegas with him who was willing to do anything he felt contended and complete.

Next chapter will be when Porsche drags Vegas from the basement to let tan treat kinn the most awaiting one