amnesia

Kinn saw all bodyguard pushing medias , porsche was under protection it was hard for him to meet porsche, he saw Vegas was crying  being restless, porsche was going through operation, he saw the doctor coming out but he couldn't hear what they were speaking but seeing Vegas thanking the team he thought that porsche is out of danger he felt relief.

He saw Vegas going to porsche room with cau and chay crying , Vegas took porsche hand and started kissing it , crying into Porsche's arms. He saw for several days Vegas giving sponge bath to porsche washing off his hair, reading books all were worried about Vegas he had dark circles, messy hair and eyes only longing for porsche he didn't had proper meals on time. Macau couldn't bear this and told Vegas to have rest and meals or porsche would be sad and mad about it, Vegas nod and with a heavy heart he went and tan, pete  and cau were there as chay was too drained from crying.

Everybody slept but that was the cue to go for kinn as soon as he went he saw porsche he wanted to take that oxygen mask and kiss porsche but suddenly porsche regained his consciousness and Vegas came to check he was being restless and couldn't even take a nap he asked kinn tf he was doing here? But suddenly porsche caught both of theirs conversation by asking who is he? And saw kinn clutching his head he called kinn love, Vegas was at utter shock , he then asked porsche that doesn't he remember him.

But porsche kept clinging to kinn and called kinn as his lover, Vegas was disheartened, porsche called him as his husband to which kinn also said yes babe, furious Vegas went and slammed  his both hands on the doc's desk asking why porsche forgot him, the doc told him porsche has only temporary amnesia which is a relief otherwise he would have truly forgotten everything, to which Vegas asked if there is a solution, the doc said make memories with him which you already did, like went on beach, confession will bring his memories.

He went to look porsche only to see kinnporsche cuddling all the 4 asked Vegas what his happening, all were very tensed about the situation. They can only pray for the best and make vegasporsche reunite.